Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, February 19, 2007

Howdy!!


Well there hasn't been to much going on. It has been really cold here for the past week or so. We got a little bit of snow and a lot of ice last week and it's still nasty out except the roads..lol
I took my last of the provera yesterday so I am hoping to start my cycle by Wednesday only because I have to go in for a CD 3 blood work and transvaginal ultrasound and if it falls on a weekend I have to go to a different office and Boater will have to either go in late or take off since I will not drive to that one ( I know I'm a chicken) I am just so glad to finally be on the way to trying again.
We had a nice Valentine's Day. Boater got me way to much junk...lol
I had Little Guy make him a card and he said that was the best card he had ever gotten =)
Our 12th anniversary is this coming Saturday wow I can't believe it's been that long. I'm not sure if I'll get any surprises. We are going out Wednesday and looking at coach handbags and wallets and cell phones since I broke down when I went for my no menses workup. I'm just glad my mom was watching Little Guy and not Boaters mom cuz Boaters mom don't have a car.
Boaters oldest son is doing a lot better . He had a cat scan done on Valentine's day and the mass on his lung is completly gone, and he won't have to get surgery now. Thank God!! They are talking every couple of day's Boaters affraid to call to much because he don't want to overwhelm him and he don't want to not call and make him think he's not thinking about him. His ex wants us all to get together for Dinner so we all can meet. I will probably have one of our moms watch Little Guy not that he don't do well in resturants it's that she wants to sit around and talk and I'm affraid that being there to long will make him bored..lol I am soo nervous about meeting his son.
Welp thats about it for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 2/20/2007 12:02 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Wow, that is going to be a big night for you all!
    Glad to hear that he's okay.
    12 years... that's awesome!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter