Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, November 18, 2006

Hello Friends!!!


How's it going? I hope all is well. I'm doing ok Not to much going on. Same shit different day.
I still haven't gotten my results from the HSG yet =( I emailed the nurse Monday night and didn't hear back from her so I called her Thursday and she was out of the office due back in Friday. So I called her yesterday morning and she didn't have my chart so she said the doctor was probably reviewing the HSG and she will call me as soon as she has the results. UGH!!! I have talked to a few woman who have had this done and they all got there results the same day. My nurse did say I could make my follow up appointment. I tried to make it but was not feeling good yesterday and spent most of the day on the potty =( I don't know if I am coming down with anything or if it's the metformin I'm taking. I hate this medicine you have to watch your sugar and carb intake or you will be running to the potty. I have had a hard time even drinking coffee. I am hoping to get my follow up appointment scheduled Monday morning.
My appointment with the surgeon I had for this past Thursday was cancelled because he had to leave early and there was no way I could go in earlier, so I have an appointment Wednesday with another one. I guess it's a good thing since the one surgeon will be on vacation for 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. I just want them to take this darn cyst out asap so I can get another CBC done to see if that was the reason. I am praying that it is. I'm just nervous that my RE will not do anything till we figure out why my WBC is elevated.
I decided that since I was seeing a RE that I didn't need my fertility monitor or my ov watch anymore so I put them on Ebay. I was surprised that I only sold the monitor.I bought it brand new for $88 used it only 2 months so I had like 14 test strips left and I got $91 for it with the test strips. Boater said I put my starting bid for the ov watch to high. I bought it for $189 with 3 sensors used it for 2 months so I have one sealed sensor left and put my starting bid for $100. I had 6 watchers but no one bidded on it =( So I relisted it starting at $85, so keep your fingers crossed that it will sell and I get at least $100 for it.
Guess what were doing Monday??? We are finally going to go get hypnotized to quit smoking. I know why not just try and quit on our own easier said then done. It's gonna be me, Boater and my mom. We are gonna be there pretty much the whole day since they do it one at a time. I just hope it works. It would be so awesome to come home and not smoke and have an extra $450-$500 a month.
They changed Boaters day's again at his work. I think it's because they are short handed and a little slower in the winter. He was working 6 days every other week and they took away his Sunday's which is premium pay. Now he only works 5 days a week but he got Sunday's back.
Wow Little Guy's birthday is coming up way to fast. I can't believe he's gonna be 3. Why do they have to grow up so quick =( He is doing an awesome job going to the potty. I still put a pull up on him when he sleeps and when we go out. I am thinking we are gonna try venturing out without one when we go out again well not the next time cuz we will be going out Monday all day but like when we go to the store or over Boaters mom's. His talking is getting soo much better he still has problems with like his f's and s's and some other letters but we are working on them. I got his 3 yr check up scheduled for December 14th. I can not wait to see how he's doing. For you mommies that have taken there kids for the 3yr check up, what all do they check?
Welp I guess I've bored ya's enough ohhh BTW Java you have not been a horrible friend to me at all!!! I know your busy and that you have your hands full. I hope everyone's having a good weekend!! Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 11/22/2006 6:27 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I don't think they do much at a 3yr checkup.. I dont' even think there are shots... Just the norm probably!
    Wow 3 already.. He is growing just so fast..or the years are just flying by!!

     
  • At 11/26/2006 4:28 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Any results yet? I usually only have one hand free when I'm reading everyone's blogs, so I have been visiting and reading, but I'd have to have something really worthwhile to say in order to attempt it one-handed, lol. I'm sneaking in a few minutes to check in, though, while both girls are sleeping.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter