Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, October 19, 2006

Weekly Update...lol


Hello everyone, how's it going? It's going ok here. Most of you know that I got some of my bloodwork back and my white blood count is elevated. Which means infection, I was so worried and still am I went to the doctors yesterday about it and she thinks it's from this cold I got at the end of last month and still have this cough that won't go away, so she gave me azithromycin to take and I need to go and get another CBC (complete blood count) done in 2 weeks. Boater had to go also to get a referral for the SA (Semen Analysis) he has to get done which I thought was funny, he never needed a referral the other 2 times he did it. I was so surprised she didn't have him go for chest x-rays he coughs all the time, she did give him an antibiotic and an inhaler. She does want him to come in for a physical.
Here I am waiting for them to give me the go ahead to start the provera to bring on my cycle and I found out today that I have to go in for a no menses workup which is more bloodwork and an ultrasound and this is only done in the morning between 7:30-9 AM so I'm going Monday at 8:30 since Boater is off. I read all my paperwork they gave me except that duh!! I could have done this 2 weeks ago =( I just want to get this 100 and something day cycle and then this upcomming wasted cycle over with and move on to one were we will actually be trying to get pregnant, and I just pray that I won't bleed to long so I can get this HSG (hysterosalpingogram) done . They got back all of Boaters infectious disease bloodwork which was negative of course and my Cystic fibrosis test which was also negative. They are still waiting on my infectious disease bloodwork and what ever else they test the female for like hormones to some back.
We will probably be going to do that hypnosis to quit smoking in the next week or two ahhh I hope it works that will give us an extra almost $500 a month.
Little Guy is doing good, he's still my little stinker =) Welp I guess thats it. I hope everyone's having a good week. Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter