Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, October 15, 2006

Howdy =)


Hello Ladies, how are ya's? I hope your having a nice weekend! I'm doing good. I'm bored and a little tired today. I noticed I haven't posted anything in the last week so i figured I would since it would pass the time...lol
We were suppose to have the Bathroom redone starting Tuesday but the guy who was suppose to come cut himself and had to go to the hospital, so they sent anohter guy out Wednesday. It was suppose to be a 2 day job but the guy got it done in one which was cool. He was here for 12 hrs. I did not want to go through another day of chasing Little Guy around so he wouldn't get into the guys stuff. Boater started putting the new sink and toilet in Thursday but was having problems with the sink. So Friday we had to go get bloodwork done for the RE and I had to get that bloodwork my PCP wanted. That was crazy, Little Guy wouldn't listen kept running around the place playing with the water thingy. They call us back and he was trying to get into the medical waste trash and playing with the sink. I'm just glad Boater didn't have that much blood work to be done, so he took him outside while I finished up. They took 9 vales (sp) from me. I did get a paper in the mail saying that my renal ultrasound came back normal. After we did that we picked my mom up at work since she didn't drive in and it was right next to the place we were getting the bloodwork done. We had to go to Home Depot for some stuff for the bathroom. Boater got most of it done yesterday. Here's some pic's they are not that great it's a small bathroom. I didn't get before pic's =(




The walls above the tile are a light blue. It's hard to see on the pic's and when your in there...lol so we might get a little darker blue and just pray we don't get anything on anything..lol. It also needs a new vent cover which we forgot to pick up.
Yesterday I noticed Spot (Little Guys pet frog or toad the dentist gave him) just didn't look good so I got something to just poke him with and he was hard as a rock (eeewww) Little Guy was so upset he was crying and he said he had to get another one, so we will probably have a little funeral for him when Boater gets back from getting yet another motor for his boat. I wish my period would just come already I am on cd 100 today =( I want to get these other tests done so we can get on with it. I am tired of waiting..lol I'm going to get my hair done this coming Friday. I'm not really sure what I want. I do know I want it highlighted to try and cover up some of this gray hair. I want something different. My hair has gotten so thin in like the last 2 yrs so I need volume. I may get a perm not sure, I've been looking at hairstyles on here but haven't found anything I like. I hope I can find something I like. Welp I guess thats it. I hope everyone's having a great weekend!! Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 10/17/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    the bathroom looks very nice! crisp and clean!! I like all of the white tile!

    So sorry about Spot :( Wonder what happened to him?

    Good luck at your appt. on Friday. If your hair has gotten thinner I wouldn't do a perm, you'd risk frying it! A good cut will probably help it get back it's healthiness! I've learned it's just hair, it'll grow back so do what you've always wanted to do! :D

     
  • At 10/18/2006 9:52 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    SPOT? HAHAH THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!
    But sorry that you have lost him... Poor Little Guy, I can imagine Hunter was bummed when we lost our last fishie :(

    Good luck with your appt Friday!!!
    I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    The bathroom looks great..
    SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN CLEAN!
    HAHA A little Outkast for ya..LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter