Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I'm So Bad!!!


Hello ladies, how are you gal's doing? I'm doing ok I guess. I wish this cold would go away. Well I cussed out my ob office yesterday. I called them on Monday after Boater got off the phone with the insurance company to have them write me up a referral. I went and took a nap and when I got up there was a message from them, it was to late to call them back. So I called them yesterday morning and the nurse told me I had to get it from my primary care doctor so I told her what the insurance company said. She then tells me she'll call me back. A different nurse calls me back and tells me they do not write referrals that she called my insurance company and they told her that I needed to go to my primary care doctor. Ohhh I was pissed why would they tell me one thing and tell them another. I think I hung up on her, then I called back to see how I go about getting my medical records because I am just so tired of that office don't get me wrong my ob is great it's just her employees that suck and I don't want to deal with that place any longer. So I just told them off and made sure I told them that they were the most incompetent ppl I have ever met in my life. I called my mom and she talked to one of the doctors that use to work in that practice and they told her that they did write referrals, so she's going to call my ob Thursday when she's at the hospital to see if she'll write me up one. She was not in the office yesterday and she is on a vacation day today. I called the insurance company back to make sure what they told Boater was right and it was. So please keep your fingers crossed that my ob will write me one I mean she's the one who referred me in the first place.
After all that we went out to get Little Guy some more fall/winter clothes and a few brithday and Christmas gifts. We got him a V-Smile with 3 games, we got him hooked on phonics since he don't get into the your baby can read dvd's, a Spark Art Creativity System & Easel this thing is neat here's a pic

We got a few different things to go with it, we got him a kid tough digital camera since he won't leave mine alone =) a few games and a few other things I can't remember so we are on our way Yay!!! I can not believe we started already , we are usually the ones that wait till the last minute. Sheww I forgot how tiring shopping can be. Then when we got home and settled Boater informs me we have ants again we get those darn things in the spring and fall so I straightened up the kitchen which wasn't that bad, I did have a cake on the counter so maybe that drew them in.
Boater got his stiches taken out on Monday and the doctor pulled one and it broke off inside so he goes today to see what they can do about it.
Welp I guess thats it =) I hope you all are having a good week. Take Care!!
TTFN

3 Comments:

  • At 9/27/2006 10:04 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    What the hell is wrong with that staff? I tell you, Insurance companies and Dr. offices can really piss me off too! Good for you for standing up to them!!

    Little Guy's gonna have a great christmas already!! I need to start too.

     
  • At 9/27/2006 10:09 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Well some are for his birthday just don't know which yet...lol

     
  • At 9/28/2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Ugh, that's so frustrating! I'm sorry you're having to battle with them! I hope you're able to get it in time to make your appt tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter