Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Happy Hump Day!!


Hello friends, how are ya's? I'm doing pretty good. Not to much going on you know pretty much same shit different day. I did go for hopefully my last fitting at the dentist on Monday I'm just waiting for him to call me to let me know if he needs me to come in one more time since we made a few adjustments or to come in cuz there done. I am gonna feel like a baby I am gonna have to learn how to eat and talk again...lol I just can't wait to get them so I can get an appointment with the RE =)
We went to Home Depot to get a new sink w/Pedestal and toilet and of course they didn't have what we wanted in stock so we had to go to another location. So we got them and tile for the floor. We were gonna get a new medicine cabinet w/mirror but of course the one we wanted they didn't have but will be getting some on the 31st. We are going to call Bath Fitters and see how much it will cost to redo the bathtub. I am getting excited =)
Little Guy is still his ornery self. We are having a hard time getting him to eat dinner. All he wants to do is play in it =( Boater took him to the park today and gave me a little break wasn't that sweet of him. I made him take my camera and take pic's..lol Here are 2 of them you know I can't go with out posting them somewhere..lol


I can not believe my Little Guy will be 3 in almost 3 months. Where does the time go? I get a little upset that if I do have another child soon that he will be 3 to almost 4 yrs older then them. I only wanted a 2 yr gap between them. I should have went to the ob a yr or so before I did.
Welp I guess thats about it here. I hope everyones having a good week. Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 8/25/2006 8:50 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I can't wait to own a house again and start doing all these projects!! I love it!

    Don't worry about him not eating, they won't starve themselves!! lol

    Have a great weekend!!!!

     
  • At 8/26/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I agree don't worry to much about not eating..hunter is like that too and as it does scare me at times, I know if he is starving he will eat!!
    Those pics are sooo fricken adorable!! 3 ALready..SIGH!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter