Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, August 11, 2006

TGIF!!!!


Hello everyone, how is everyone doing? I am ok I guess, I got sick this morning when I got up. I have no clue why. I don't feel sick except maybe a stuffy nose weird. Boater is home sick were not sure if he has a cold or a sinus infection.
We have had a pretty good week until Wednesday. Boater went to pick up my one prescription and then he decides to go to Home Depot , well when he comes to go home guess what? If you guess that the truck didn't start your right. UGHHH!!! I am so pissed off . So he is giving the guy another chance which is something I wouldn't do. I would take it to the dealer and then take that guy to small claims court. So now I can't go do anything with my neice, she is probably so bored and wishing she didn't come down..lol
I am getting so sick of my ob. I called her last Friday to find out if I really had to go to this appointment and I finally got a call back from one of the nurses on Tuesday. So I tell her what I wanted and I haven't heard back from them. I am just gonna research the infertility doc's myself. This is getting to be a pain in the butt and I'm not getting any younger.
Boater put Little Guy's bike together but he was more interested in his sand box. We went for a night swim the other night around 9 PM it was me my neice and Little Guy and I tell ya he is so ready to learn how to swim. I told Boater that we are going to put him in swimming lessons early next yr before summer hits.
Gina if your reading this I just want you to know that I think about you all the time and have been praying that the lord will give you the strength you need to get through this.
I hope everyone has a good weekend. Take care!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 8/11/2006 2:11 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm so sorry you're having issues with your OB...I'd do the same thing, just find a Dr myself. Sorry about the truck, that's really sucky, I hope the guy gets it right this time...did Boater at least tell him that it was his last chance to fix it right?

     
  • At 8/11/2006 9:03 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Sorry bout the truck..that blows.. I am sure your niece is not regretting comeing over..
    Sorry about all the stuff with the docs..that stinks!!!

     
  • At 8/17/2006 8:49 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    OMG the truck still isnt' fixed? What's his excuse this time? Wasn't it the generic vs. brand name part last time?

    Good luck finding some new docs, I really wish things were progressing faster for you and Boater!!

     
  • At 8/19/2006 3:24 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Now he thinks it might be the wireing or something he say's whatever it is it keeps burning up the fuel pumps. He's gonna see if he can figure it out if not he'll give us a partial refund and we can take it to the dealer. I is so frustrating the darn this hardley has 30,000 miles on it and we are still paying on it.
    I wished thing were progressing faster to believe me when we decided to try again I thought for sure I would be pregnant by now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter