Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, July 30, 2006

Giving Up.....


Hello everyone, how are ya's? I'm good. I have decided to give up on this cycle. I am on cd 23 and still have not ovulated from what every test and temp is saying. I think I should have ovulated by now especially since I took clomid cd 3-7. I even had o pains around cd 14. I have decided not to do the prometrium this cycle either for one I haven't ovulated yet and for two when I stop taking it I get a really heavy cycle which was fine when I was on the clomid since it kinda stopped it, but with out it I'm affraid I would bleed for what seems like forever. I have bleed for weeks even months at a time and really don't want to go through that so I'll probably will go a few months with out a cycle. I hate that I have PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) . This was my last cycle on clomid so I guess I'll be going to my ob for a referral to go to a RE (Reproductive Endocronoligist).
Boater has taken Little Guy in the pool the last few days and he just loves it. I got some pictures of him yesterday. I tried downloading them to my pc but I don't think that my 2 USB ports in the front are working =( which stinks. I have never used them before and this is a fairly new computer. I'm gonna have to see what the warranty on this is.
Tomorrow is Boater's Birthday he will finally be the same age as me...lol I am like 18 day's older then him, but think it's neat that you can take my birthday (it's the 13th) turn it around and you get his birthday. I have to go out today and get him a card from me and Little Guy and will pick him up a cake tomorrow. Not sure what he wants so he told me he didn't want anything but I'm sure he'll figure out what he wants.
Not to much else going on. I feel like I have no friends anymore, no one really comes to my blog anymore or comment on my myspace Did I do something wrong? there was a time where I would talk to ppl through im's everyday, but that happens now maybe once in a couple months. Ok I guess I'm done feeling sorry for myself.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 7/30/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm so sorry, I know how frustrating it is to keep trying month after month. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, though, it will happen! Happy Birthday, Boater! That is pretty cool that yours is the 13th and his is the 31st. I haven't commented on anyone's blog or myspace lately, I just haven't been that active online since I moved. Every once in a while, someone will post something that I feel compelled to comment on, but other than that, I've been lazy!

     
  • At 8/01/2006 12:49 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Hugs sorry about all the stress from TTC!
    Take a break and just relax for a bit hun..This stress is gonna kill ya...
    Hope Boater had a good birthday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter