Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fun in the Sun!!


Hello ladies, how are you today? I am good and burnt...lol We went out on the boat yesterday from like 1-6:30 didn't get much yesterday, but we went out today got there about 10 AM till 4:30 and Boater and I are burnt . Little guy has just a little sun on his arms ,sunblock does wonders. We had a good time I caught a couple little fish and of course Boater caught more then I did but his were little to. Little Guy wouldn't touch it yesterday he said it scared him...lol We went to Liberty Reservoir , in some spots it was over 100 ft deep. Little guy was all over the boat like he's been doing it since he's been born....lol here's a few pic's of him. I'm sure you guys are tired of seeing him with a hat on..lol



He did fall a sleep on me for like 10 minutes so I laid him down and he woke up. I'm hoping he'll sleep good tonight.
Well I got an OV Day 1 on my watch (ovulation day 1) yesterday but I haven't gotten any positives on the ovulation kits or a peak on my monitor. I emailed them and of course they said that I was most likely getting ready to ovulate, so we baby danced just incase. I am still going to test with the other stuff.
Not much else going on I go to the dreaded dentist tomorrow to hopefully get that crown put on and some cavities filled.
I hope everyone has had a nice couple of days. Take Care!!
TTFN

7 Comments:

  • At 6/22/2006 12:11 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Woo Hoo! I hope you're ovulating soon! Put some aloe on, I hope you're not burnt too bad!

     
  • At 6/22/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    good luck!!! yes put some lotion on like Blue said!!
    I love seeing him in that hat it is sooo adorable!!! Glad you guys had fun on the boat..what agreat family day!

     
  • At 6/22/2006 8:58 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    oh and I LOVE His lil life jacket so cute!!

     
  • At 6/22/2006 11:06 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    WHat a cutie, he sure looks like he was having a blast!

     
  • At 6/22/2006 11:56 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Boater got him that life jaclet last yr, you should have seen him in it I wished I would have thought to take the camera with me, but we only had him out once last yr.

     
  • At 6/24/2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    How fun... I can't wait to get on the boat next week!! Sorry you got burnt...put some aloe on, do you have an aloe plant? That's one I try to never kill! lol It's hard to anyway so that's good!

    Good luck ... hope you're ovulating!!!

     
  • At 12/19/2009 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can anyone recommend the top performing Managed Service program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central configuration management
    ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter