Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, June 01, 2006

Not to Much.


Hey ladies, how is everyone today? I hope you all are doing good. I'm pretty good. I go to the dentist today and I am not looking forward to that at all. I just hope I don't get cancelled again.
Not to much going on pretty much same old shit different day as usual.
Boater had to go back to work today. I tell ya those 5 day's went by way to quick. He has m ost of the boat finished, he went yesterday and picked up the other motor he got. I'm gonna have to find someone to help him put it on the boat. I am not weakling but that is just way to heavy for me to help him. He's going to be taking pictures soon so I'll post a before and after shot. The before shot isn't that great but it will give you an idea. I can not wait to go out on it with him and Little Guy.
It is so good to have Little Guy back home. I never knew you could miss someone that much. He is such a climber and a jumper. The other day he was walking on his Lego table and I asked him a few times not to do it that he was gonna get hurt, well one of the legs is a little unstable and he steped on it and the table flew up and smacked him right in the face, so he has 2 nice little round bruises (sp) on the bridge of his nose. Then the other night he was climbing all over his daddy and I was like watch him please cuz all I see is him falling and hurting himself. Well I guess I shouldn't have said anything because the next thing I know he falls off the couch and just happen to fall face first on one of his trucks. So now he has 2 marks on his cheek. I tell ya when I go to the dentist today they are gonna think I beat him =(
My dog is still in heat. I would have tried a pull up Nae but she's such a big dog I don't think it will fit her wide butt. I wanted a doggy pad but Boater hasn't gotten me one so we have been using Boaters old boxers.
It's been hot here, to hot. The pool still isn't ready to use, we still ahve to fill it up some and we think there is a water band in our county. We heard there is one in parts of our county but figure we will fill it up at night since thats they only time we can plus I am up till like 3 AM here lately.
Well thats about it. Have va great day everyone and Take Care!!
TTFN

4 Comments:

  • At 6/01/2006 11:49 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    UGH Dogs..LOL
    Hope your appt goes well!!
    Gotta love boys and their bumps and bruises huh..
    I have been to the ER with Sonderful ONCE for a fever when he was a baby..
    Sonshine on the other hand has had me there for so many different reasons..LOL
    SIGH..Knock on wood nothing since the whole bubble pipe in the throat incident..UGH

     
  • At 6/01/2006 11:53 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Hope it went well at the dentist's!

     
  • At 6/02/2006 12:39 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    OMG I haven't heard that song in a LONG time!! Wooooo!

    Ugh, dogs in heat! One reason I would have a male dog if I ever had one!

    How did everything go at the Dentist?

     
  • At 6/02/2006 10:19 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I put the song up and didn't realize it was the uncensored version. I got a femal dog due to them being more protective I was home alone a lot when we first got her due to Boater being on the road =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter