Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Little Upset!


Hi everyone, How are ya's? I'm ok I guess my mouth is still killing me. I am getting more upset everytime I call my ob. I thought I was getting ready to start my cycle, so I called the doctor to see if she wanted me to take the clomid and when if I got it before our discussion appointment. Well the nurse calls me back and ask's me how many round have I done of the clomid so I told her 3 well she said that my doctor don't want me to do anything if I get my period =( I am really thinking that she is going to tell me there is nothing more she can do and send me to and RE (Reproductive Endocronoligist) I did 4 rounds of clomid when I got pregnant with Little Guy but in between the 3rd and 4th round I went 4 months with no cycle. I am gonna go online and find out what exactly our insurance covers so I know what to do if she can't help me anymore. I thought that they did 6 cycles of clomid before the try something else. My mom say's I'm overreacting. I just want to be pregnant and have 2 kids is that to much to ask for? I don't want my son to grow up with out a sibling. If that's what my ob does then I do have one more month of clomid and I will just wait for my cycle whenever it wants to start and take it then.
Little Guy is still as ornery as ever. He's getting a little better at going to the potty. I did ask the dentist when I can start brushing his teeth with fluoride and he said I could start now with small amounts, the nice thing about this dentist is that he does kids to and he's young well maybe a few yrs older then me but Little Guy can have him growing up hopefully.
Boater still is having trouble with this motor so he got another one it's used and I just pray it works..lol He won't get it till sometime the week of the 21st. I told him while he waits he should do the other things to the boat that he wants. He wants to paint it and redo the inside. get new seats and I think he wants to move the steering wheel.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

2 Comments:

  • At 5/15/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm sorry! I'd be upset, too, though!

     
  • At 5/15/2006 4:42 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    This boat thing seems pretty interesting. :) But I'm sorry about the OB. Let us know what you find out about your insurance, if there is anything else that can be done for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter