Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, May 01, 2006

Waiting!


Hello Ladies, how is everyone doing? I am ok . I finally got a call back from the doctors office, of course it wasn't my doctor but her nurse. My doctor wants me to come in for a discussion appointment. Ok I'm fine with that well sorda. I still don't have my plate. So I ask for an appointment after 4 so my mom can watch Little Guy well the earliest one they have is May 24th, well I guess I'll have to take him to because my mom will be in GA that day on vacation. So I tried to get one like after 1:30 and still the earliest app. is May 24 they do have one this Friday at 10 AM but I have no one to watch Little Guy and I would like Boater to be there to.
So now what do I do if I get my period before then? Do you think I should just skipp this one ? I mean thats even if I get one, and if I do get one it may last a while. I am gonna be so embarrassed if I don't get my plate by then. I am praying to god that I will. It's been 3 weeks since they did the impressions and the Dentist said 6-8 weeks so maybe just maybe I'll have it.
Little Guy is doing good. I've been having problems getting him to take his vitiamins. He gave me this problem before so we switched from the regular Flinstone vitiamins to the flinstone gummy ones which was going good till yesterday.I could not get him to take it yesterday at all. He gave me a fit this morning so when I was talking to my mom on the phone she acted like Melony the one on PSP Sprout and as he was talking to her I slowly put it in his mouth. The funny thing was when I told him to say bye bye he said I love you mom mom...lol
Boater has been working a lot they have had him on cover for the past few weeks on one of his day's off, so he has only been having one day off a week. He kinda pissed me off the other day. He get's off work anywhere between 12:30-1 PM well Little Guy looks for him, he knows when daddy should be home well at 2:30 he still wasn't home so I put Little Guy down for his nap. Then finally a little after 4 he comes home. I could smell the beer on him, so I asked him where the hell he was. Well he dropped this guy off at the bar from work and decided to have a few drinks with him. He said the guy was buying how could he pass that up. He could have called me I mean I know he don't have a cell phone anymore he hates them...lol but still I'm sure they have them at the bar. So this guy is on the payroll committee and told Boater that he should be getting another $2 raise. Ok my question is was that the beer talking or is he really getting another raise. I could go for him getting another raise...lol
Well I guess that all thats going on for right now. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Take Care!!
TTFN

8 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Ugh, I'd be pissed, too! Was he at least okay to drive? Drinking and Driving is NOT good! Good luck at your appt, let us know what the Dr says.

     
  • At 5/01/2006 7:59 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Well after he left the bar he even stoped at the store to pick up the things we needed. It's a good thing he had a list.

     
  • At 5/02/2006 11:02 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    That's cute about your mom and acting like Melony. I'd be mad too. It agrivates me when their suppose to be home at a certain time and they never call when they end up being late. It just makes you worry. Ugh, men.

     
  • At 5/02/2006 11:17 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    That is so cute about the phone call, and that he still new it was his Mom Mom..hehe
    I would aggrivated too if B didn't call, I don't care if he were to go out after work but call me first and let me know..He would, he calls me 80 million times a day..LOL
    Good luck with your appts. I hope you get your plate soon, if not I wouldn't worry about it, get what you have to get done, don't be embarrassed! I know easier said than done though right...LOL

     
  • At 5/02/2006 10:30 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Yeah I agree with Jayme I hate when men do that!

    Good luck on the appts. like Ali said.

     
  • At 5/03/2006 2:55 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    At least he's okay... he could have gotten piss ass drunk and stayed there all night wasted! lol

    Hope everything's going okay. I was thinking about you and everything you're worried about lately! Things will be okay!

     
  • At 5/03/2006 2:56 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Uhhh why is there a handicap sign near the word verification thingy? LOL!

     
  • At 5/03/2006 4:22 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I have no clue I've noticed that when I posted comments on other blogs...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter