Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, April 10, 2006

Hello Pep's =)


Hi everyone, How is everyone doing today? I am good but in a little pain...lol I went to my second home today (the dentist) and he still wasn't able to finish the one root canal but got a lot futher so he put more medicine in it and even soaked a cotton strip and put that in my tooth and caped it again. I go back Thursday and hopefully he will be able to finish that one and start on the other one and hopefully he won't have the same problem with that one. He did do impressions today =) . I tell ya men are big baby's Boater got his right side top and bottom heavy cleaned and all he did was whine and pick an arguement with me and his mom. His mom don't even want to talk to him anymore. He was mad because I had an appointment the same day as him and he had to sit in the waiting rm after he got his work done waiting on me and couldn't go home and take some advil and rinse his mouth out with salt water UGH!!
Little guy is doing good still a little stinker and some day's are better then others. Today he is acting up because he didn't get a real nap. I just don't know what to do everything I try don't work.
I am on day 17 of my cycle and still haven't gotten a smiley face on the Clear Blue Easy digital ovulation test's or a peak on the Clear Blue Easy Fertility Monitor =( I am getting upset. I don't know if my LH surge is low and it's just not detecting it or I'm just not going to ovulate this time. I thought for sure I was getting ready to ovulate the other day I had cramps and pains in my bbs (boobies) I have been baby dancing every other day just incase. Blue is that what you did every other day? They have a new thing out that supose to tell you the four best day's to conceive. It's called the OV Watch you wear it to bed for at least 6 hrs and it takes readings every 30 minutes. I might look into that if it don't happen for me this month but they want $189.00 for that and thats just for 3 months , the sensors for it are $99 and I think that only last for a month. I might even just say the heck with it and just wait for my cycle to start on it's own and not having medicine bring it on. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I just want to be pregnant so bad. Thats pretty much all I think about except for my teeth....lol When I first decided to go back to the doctors I was hoping to be pregnant by Christmas but I had to have all these test done and didn't even get to start until January, and here it is April and still not pregnant.
Boaters doing ok with his new hrs I think he only get's one day off this week. That kinda stinks but the money will be good. He put his other boat on ebay so hopefully someone will buy it. I was hoping that that money would be for the one he just bought but he say's he needs it for stuff he wants to do to his new one.
Well thats about it here =) I hope everyone has had a nice weekend.
Take Care!! TTFN

5 Comments:

  • At 4/10/2006 11:16 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Sheesh! Men can be so whiney!! lol

    Little Guy is 2. That's all you need to know. Nothing will make him happy, if he's not happy...unless of course you let him run naked and eat ice cream cones!! hahaha

     
  • At 4/11/2006 9:36 AM, Blogger Nae said…

    Yeppers terrible twos is all that needs to be said. It will pass, just not as quick as you would like.

    See why I am not having a root canal, no way I can not take the pain. I hope the next one doesn't give you that big of a problem.

    Sorry you are not preggers yet JC, but it will happen when it is meant to happen. You need to stop thinking about it, your gonna drive yourself nutso man. I did the same thing while TTC Bowlergirl and once I stopped trying so hard there she was KWIM. I hope it happens for you guys though, I really do!

     
  • At 4/11/2006 1:11 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm so sorry it hasn't worked yet! You know I've had my fingers crossed and been hoping with you! My doctor advised me to do it every other day, but I didn't really stick to it. I did it two days before my first day that he told me to start trying (Feb 2), so on my first official day of trying (Feb 4), we just didn't get around to it until almost midnight. Good thing, though, because I started getting ovulation pains on the 5th in the middle of the day, and was still getting them on the 6th. We didn't try again til the 7th or 8th, though...just didn't get around to it. So we weren't regular, but I knew I was ovulating, so it made it easier. I've read to do it every other day (with him not "taking care of business" on your off days) so that he has time to build up his sperm count. Good luck! Oh, and make sure to have fun, don't make it work. I bought something sexy to wear to mix it up a little, cuz I was worried it'd turn into a chore.

     
  • At 4/11/2006 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey girl Sorry to hear about the cannal but you will be done with the teeth thing soon and about the baby it will come when it is time hun.I miss and love ya sis .I have some news for ya i have an job interview tomorrow at sheppards.LOl i just put my application in yesterday . Go figure the guys are bewildered. lol it took them both about a month lol.

     
  • At 4/12/2006 10:18 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    AWWWWW HELL... I had this long ass post typed out.. And when I hit submit the damn refresh screen came up and it was lost.. Ok lets see if I can remember everything I put..LOL
    **************************
    I am so sorry that you are not preggers yet girlie. =(
    I have never actually *tried* to have a baby so I can't honestly say that I know how you feel, so I won't. =) But let me just say that the stress of trying can't be helping ya. Please just take a little break, and enjoy the dancin'.
    You are letting ttc control your every thought and maybe stress is part of why it just isn't happening yet, ya know.
    I hope I am not making you upset but you know that God does or doesn't do everything for a reason hun, and maybe it just isn't time.

    As a Mom who has a son who was just like Little Guy if not worse, Sonshine was really awful at Little Guy's age, I mean to the point of being evil and we were really scared for him that something was wrong. We couldn't take him anywhere but when we was about 3 he just kind of grew out of it. It was kind of weird, one day we just noticed he was not like that anymore..lol
    So I know how it is with a wild man and having 2 does make things harder, Maybe God thinks this is all you can handle for now, You know that old saying, "God only gives you as much as he knows you can handle"
    You will have that baby when it is time sweetie!!
    HUGS... I really really hope I did not upset you,but hopefully gave you a bit to think about.. You know it will happen when it is supposed to!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter