Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, March 27, 2006

Frustrated!!!


Hello ladies, how is everyone doing today? I am very frustrated. I called my doctor today and she won't be in the office until Wednesday, so I will not be doing it day's 3-7 this month but still hoping to take the clomid day's 5-9. I went and had the stiches taken out today and he said my gums are healing really good. He also don't understand why my ob is making me wait since he got rid of most of the infection in my mouth. I will be getting the root canals done next Wednesday so I will have a healthy mouth =) and I think if I did take the clomid I will probably not even ovulate by next Wednesday so I feel there shouldn't be a problem. I may just take it anyway regardless if she gives me the go ahead. I can try and eat other stuff besides soup, applesauce and puidding YAY!!! My dentist even said that he will try to give me a 10-15 % discount and set up a payment plan, but I will still have to put half down. So I'm excited that I won't have to put $5-6,000 on my credit card. My day started off really crappy but now I am so excited to get this shit done...lol
Little Guy is doing really good. We took him with us today (fun,fun) He was good until I went in the back. Boater walked him around outside for a little bit After we left there we went to pick up the truck from the body shop. Not much planned for the rest of the night,
I hope everyone had a good day. Take Care!!!!
TTFN =)

I wanted to congratulate My Sister and Mike who exchanged vows today. I wish you both happiness for many years!!! Ohhh and Cathy Please make this the last time...LMAO remember 4 and no more =)

8 Comments:

  • At 3/27/2006 8:43 PM, Blogger JC said…

    it just didn't fill you up. I was so hungry I was even fantasizing (sp) about sandwhiches... lol

     
  • At 3/27/2006 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sis ty for your blessing. Believe me there wont be anymore. I am glad your getting things worked out with your teeth,I am happy for you Wr love you sis laters

     
  • At 3/27/2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    So glad you're gonna been done with all the mouth work soon! Hope your doctor gives you the okay on the Clomid! Good luck!

     
  • At 3/27/2006 10:41 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3/28/2006 3:27 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I dread all of the dental work I need, by appearences I have nice teeth but from the inside it's bad! :( I probably need just as much as you. I'm glad you're surviving!!

    Hey, someone should have told my mom that...4 and no more!!! She's on #5!!

     
  • At 3/28/2006 11:44 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    CONGRATS TO YOUR SISTER!!!!
    I wish her and her new hubby many years of happiness!!!
    ^^^^^^^
    Java and JC your mouths sound like me.. You may not see the real damage but belive me it is there, I have been in tears these past few days because I dont have the balls to get them fixed..UGH!!
    Glad your getting it all done and yaay for a payment plan!!!

     
  • At 3/28/2006 12:11 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Well I probably wouldn't have gotten anything done if I didn't flush my partial down the toilet ..lol But I'm so glad I did I think it was a sign from god. Ali you need to go and get looked at, not to scare you but it is not healty and if you have an absese (sp) that can be dangerous. I was scared believe me I even asked Marty to go back with me that was before I went to the dentist but once you find one you like trust me it makes a difference. I am not scared anymore. I am actually getting excited. Please get some balls and get them looked at =)

     
  • At 3/29/2006 3:10 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Yes Ali... please get some balls!!! hahahaa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter