Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, March 13, 2006

Our Monday!


Hi everyone! How is everyone doing today? I hope good. Not to much going on here pretty much same ole same ole =). Little Guy started a fever last night, but he's not stuffy, coughing or pulling on his ears which he's never had an ear infection before so I'm not sure what it is. He is pretty much himself except a little cranky. He's still eating . So I've been giving him children's tylenol trying to get it to break. I hate it when he don't feel like himself.
I went to the dentist today for a cleaning and gum scrapping. It was ok but I don't think he had my right side numbed up as much as he did the left side and boy did it hurt when he did this one tooth and it still does. The only thing I can take for it is tylenol =( I go back again next Monday for an assessment and hopefully he'll do the impressions. I bought the most exspensive toothpaste in my life...lol It's suppose to be really good and it cost me $20. I hope this guy isn't gonna try and drain me for stuff that don't really need to be done. I really do like him and he's not bad to look at either (hey I can look)...lol
I am in the waiting process now on the TTC. The chart they gave me has for me to test on day's 27 or 28 so that's this Sunday or Monday . I will probably test on Monday. I sure hope I get a BFP. I am not going to get my hopes up as much as I did last month.
It was such a nice day here today I think it got up into the 80's. My mom did take Little Guy out for a little bit but she said he started getting hotter so she brought him in. She took off to watch him because Boater was suppose to have had a dentist appointment today to but she didn't put him down . She said she would fit him in if she could but he was booked up =( So he goes with me next week.
I hope you all have had a great day. Take Care!! Happy Blogging!!!

3 Comments:

  • At 3/13/2006 11:30 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    That's good you made it to the dentist, Haha not to bad to look at, I agree it is totally okay to look! Hope Lil Guy gets to feeling better. It was a good day here too.

     
  • At 3/14/2006 4:22 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad to hear you made it to the dentist!! Hope lil Guy's fever goes away!!
    Have a great day

     
  • At 3/15/2006 12:44 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Hope Little Guy is feeling better today JC! I agree, it was a gorgeous day today. I hate going to the dentist, but hey, if he's good looking might as well tough out the pain, eh?!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter