Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, February 23, 2006

Second Round!


I started my second round of clomid this morning. I am trying to think positive. This cycle isn't as heavy as the last but it's still heavy and the cramping is horrible. Boater was a sweetie last night and made us dinner even though it was only hotdogs and french fries it was still sweet. I have been so depressed since my cycle started Monday evening crying a lot , but today seems like a better day. I'm just hoping that this clomid will slow my cycle down some by tomorrow night. I don't want to go out to dinner with it being so heavy. It just figures I'de have it on my anniversary...lol It does kinda remind me of our wedding day had it then to =0
So I haven't felt like doing anything the past few day's. I feel so lazy but you know how it is when AF is visiting. Little Guy is driving me crazy he keeps taking his clothes off, I know I've put them back on him like 5 times already today..lol He tries really hard to put them back on himself but isn't having any luck. The good thing is, is he keeps his diaper on most of the time.
Well that's about it here.
Blue,
Image hosting by Photobucket
here's wishing you a HH9M!!!.
I hope everyone has a great day. Happy Blogging!!

1 Comments:

  • At 2/24/2006 11:25 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Awww, thanks, JC! I hope AF is gone soon and you can start trying! Good luck! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter