Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Cute!!

My little guy is just so darn cute sometimes. When I put him to bed Sunday night he was so worried about the snowman saying he was cold, he didn't have a hat and so on. Then yesterday morning he wakes his daddy up and had his boots on and he even had them on the right feet =) He wanted to go out with the snowman and run around and around.
We took him out in the afternoon after Boater got back from getting stuff for his boat , he did get Little Guy a play drill, stamps for his aqua doodle and trucks to give him for Valentine's Day only thing is Little Guy got the drill out of the bag and was running around with it so we just let him have it then. We had to fix the snowman, he only had one eye snd his smile was gone. He now onle has one face =) We didn't really do much but hang out and played with Little Guy. I did get to lay down for like an hour, this med makes me sleepy. Boater even made dinner woo hoo 2 nights in a row =)
I am going to be getting my fist stamping sets I'm so excited and hope that I can do it. Thanks Gina!! Thats about it. Happy Blogging =)

1 Comments:

  • At 2/14/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Aww, little guy is so cute, worried about the snowman. ;)

    Brownie points for boater, for cooking dinner 2 nights in a row! You go gil! ;)

    Happy Valentine's Day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter