Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, February 12, 2006

SNOW!!!


Yay!! We finally got snow not sure how much we got but the areas around us got anywhere from 15-21 inches, so I'm guessing anywhere in between..lol So we took Little Guy out in it after he ate lunch he was actually ready after breakfast but I still needed a few more cups of coffee..lol
He didn't care for it at first he wouldn't let me put him in it so he just stayed in his little sled thingy, I think it was just to much. Boater built him a snowman I helped some and so did Little Guy =) He finally started walking around in it after it got packed down some. We had a blast, here are some pic's



I know I went a little pic crazy..lol The snowman is two faced...lol When Boater put the face on it he did it on the side so that when Little Guy looks out the window he can see it so then we put a face on the other side so ppl can see it when they ride down the street. We didn't have any hats to put on him =( I hope he don't get cold =0 Ohh I'm now on my new pc with a little bitching (from me) Boater hooked it up for me last night. I just love it and this monitor is awesome. Boater won't keep off of it, I told him he could buy one with his money but of course he said no he was getting stuff for his boat. Well thats pretty much it. I hope all my blogging friends are having a great day!!

3 Comments:

  • At 2/12/2006 4:59 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Looks like you all enjoyed yourself in the mounds of snow. Good idea to give that snowman 2 faces.

    Glad you got your PC hooked up!

     
  • At 2/13/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    A two faced snow man.. What a neat idea!! Looks like Little guy just loves the snow now!! I love the pic of him in the sled..how cute!!!
    I am glad to hear you got the computer up and that your loving it!!

     
  • At 2/13/2006 6:13 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    WooWeeee look at all that snow! I haven't played in snow in years... thank goodness, I don't miss the frostbite! hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter