Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, February 02, 2006

Made The New's

Boaters work was on the news today due to the roof catching fire in the new building. Luckily no one was injured. Boater was in what they call the old building. They are expanding. It's suppose to be the biggest plant in the world. http://wjz.com/topstories/local_story_033112042.html Here's the link incase you want to check it out.
Not much going on here, you know same old shit different day. Little Guy is still being a little terror...lol Today my mom came home early I guess there wasn't many woman having babies today so they said she could go and Little Guy just loves her to pieces so she visited for a minute and Little Guy went in his room so she snuck downstairs, when he came out and she was gone he threw a fit . I always have the door shut and locked so he won't fall down the stairs even though he pretty much knows how to go down his self but the little stinker knew how to unlock the door and tried going down them quickly so I wouldn't see him. Looks like were gonna have to get another lock to put on it where he can't reach it.
Still no period so thats good I guess I should have it by Sunday that's 28 days but I really don't know how my cycle is due to this PCOS so I looked back at my calender when I got pregnant with Little Guy and decided if I don't have it by Wednesday I'll take a pregnancy test. I am still bloated and my bbs are still hurting I am crampy and my back hurts so we will see. I think I have my hopes up and wished I didn't. It's gonna be so depressing if I am not.
Well thats about it here. I hope everyone has had a great day! =)

2 Comments:

  • At 2/03/2006 9:29 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    I'm glad Boater is ok :) Little Guy is a determined 'little guy' lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you JC. :)

     
  • At 2/03/2006 12:41 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    My hopes are up, too, for both of us! Good luck! I can't wait til the 20th so I can get my pregnancy test! Yesterday was CD 12, so we're finally trying...I've been counting down the days, so glad it's finally here!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter