Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, January 29, 2006

Howdy

Hi blogging buddies =) How is everyone? I hope you are having a great weekend! Mine has been boring..lol Boater has been working like 12 hr days since last Sunday he said he may be home early today . I hope so Little Guy and I miss him bunches.
The babymaking is now over with so now we just have to wait. Want to hear something silly? I would love to have twins..lol I know I am crazy. There is a chance that I could since I am a twin and me and my brother are the first so we don't know if it skips a generation or not and Boaters grandmom had 2 sets of twins and there have been none since, also with me being on this clomid can cause mutiple pregnancys my doctor said they have had women get pregnant with as many as triplets on this medicine . I told Boater that I would love to have twins and he said if I have twins then he's leaving...lol (yeahright) I am nervous that I'm gonna start my period. I had a spot of blood last night like the size of a pea and today I woke up and my back is really hurting. I have been bloated all week and my bbs have been sore all week to. I hope this is not TMI but this is why I created this blog was so I had a place I can go to , to just jot down my feeling as I go through this journey of trying to get pregnant. I know that if I do get my period theres always next month and if I have to go through all of this again I will be using the ovulation predictor tests. Maybe it will help me determine when around I'm gonna ovulate if I do see thats my problem I don't ovulate and thats what the clomid is used for. I have read that by using clomid it may give you a false positive with the ovualtion predictor test but it will be worth the try. Poor Boaters like I sure hope we don't have to go through this again I am wore out....lol (this coming from a guy) I guess he's getting old LMAO
Little Guy is doing good. He just keeps getting more silly everyday =) I just love him to pieces =) I sit here and wonder why a lot you know, why can't I be normal, why can't we get pregnant like most ppl and my mom gets on me and say's stop wondering why and be greatfull for what you have, but I still wonder all those things and more.
I hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/30/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger JC said…

    He has not brought any ice cream home at all!! =(

     
  • At 1/31/2006 11:21 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Be careful what you wish for :) You just might get those twins!!

    Good luck JC! I know that all this hard work, patience and determination will bring a baby your way soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter