Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy 17th Birthday Amber Lynn!! We love you Bunches!!!!


Today is my nieces birthday. She is now 17. I can not believe how fast time has gone by. It seems like only yesterday Boater and I were taking her to Kings Domion on a company outing, she was only 4. Now she has grown up to be a very beautiful young lady. I remember when she was a baby and my sister and I would tell ppl that she was mine cuz she looked more like me then she did my sister...lol My sister say's she even acts like me and she catches herself calling her my name...lol. I am feeling so old right now. Today is also a good friend of mines Birthday.
Happy Birthday Holli!!! I hope you have a Wonderful Day!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter