Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lazy!

It was a lazy day yesterday. I pretty much just laid around watching TV and playing with Little Guy. I never did get Boater to put those knobs on. We moved the DVR receiver to the living room. I like it our there but usually at night I'm on my computer while I watch TV , it's not that I can't watch TV where my computer is it just don't have my shows that I record and watch at night. Boater bought me a new desk and I am trying to get him to put it together but now he say'd he don't know if he wants it in the living room. Well thats the reason why we bought it in the first place and plus I want to either make this room a nursery or a play room for Little Guy,hopefully it's a nursery =) . I am trying to talk him in to buying me a new computer when the taxes come in and we pay off my credit card but he said he wants a lap top I don't want a lap top!!
Well I stopped taking those hormones on Saturday. I go only 1 1/2 days and get my period. The doctor said I'de get it with in 2 weeks. I was hoping to go at least a week with out it, but now that I think about it this just means I can start taking the clomid sooner =) I will be starting that on Friday Yippee!! I am hoping it works the first time but it probably won't but I am going to think positive. I was very crampy last night, I haven't really been crampy like that in a long time.
Not much going on today. I have a few loads of laundry to wash and unload and reload the dishwasher, and I might go through some clothes
I have piled up in the bedroom.
Our Anniversary is coming up in a little over a month and I have no clue what to get Boater. It will be 11 years so I looked up what you give for the eleventh year and it say's steel. Anyone have any ideas? I'm just hoping it's better then our last anniversary. We had a big argument the night before and Boater didn't even say Happy Anniversary to me or get me anything not even a card. I was so upset . So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this one will be a great one. It's on a Friday so I'm going to see if he could work that Monday instead of Saturday. So we can go out and celebrate. I might see if my sister will take Little Guy for the weekend.
Well I guess I've bored ya's enough =) I hope everyone has a great day!!

5 Comments:

  • At 1/11/2006 3:13 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I always come up with really good ideas for gifts, after the fact! Why is that?!?!

    That was really quick with your body's response to taking those hormones and not, maybe that's a really good sign with the clomid.

    I had a weird/lazy day today too!

     
  • At 1/11/2006 9:51 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Good luck with the Clomid!

     
  • At 1/11/2006 10:36 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Good luck with the Clomid hope everything gets going soon!
    As for the present, Why don't you see if you can find or order online, some kind of steel plaque for him to mount on the boat? Unless you were trying to stay away from boat stuff..
    Oh and what site did you find out what each anniversary means? I also look and never find anything..ugh

     
  • At 1/11/2006 10:42 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I did think of that Ali I'm gonna look around and see what I can find, and all I did was a google search for anniversary gifts. It gives you a bunch of different sites that has that =)

     
  • At 1/11/2006 10:55 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    I think Hallmark has a listing of Anniversary gifts! You could always type in Google "Gifts of Steel".... um, not sure if you'd get quite the response you're looking for though... LMAO!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter