Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, January 07, 2006

A Miserable Day!

When I got up yesterday I must have moved the wrong way and pulled something in my neck. I'm not sure if it was a muscle or a nerve. Then I started getting a headache, by the time it was ready to put Little Guy down for his nap it was a full blown migrain =( . I layed on the comfy loveseat and fell a sleep. Boater came home which woke me up and he was like whats wrong with you. So I told him and he said get into bed and he even tucked me in =). Little Guy kept coming in the room saying mama up so I got up a little after 6 PM and felt a little better. We ordered pizza for dinner which is one of Little Guys favorite but we don't get it that often so Boater started feeding him until he choked on a piece so I finished feeding him. He can feed him self but he shoves way to much in is mouth we are working on that. He is getting better =). I did notice I was spotting so that had me upset but it stopped. We had a pretty good night my headache was coming back though. I put Little Guy to bed by 11 PM and watched Days, I wanted to watch Passions but I couldn't stand the pounding anymore so I layed down on the couch didn't want to bother Boater since he had to get up at 2:30 AM for work. Then after laying down for a little bit trying to go to sleep I had to jump up and run to go visit the porcelain god I hate getting sick but then again who does. So I go and try to go to sleep and guess what ? Knock, Knock, Knock Little Guy woke up, so I took him out on the couch with me until Boater woke up then Little Guy's like daddy and went in the room with him I had such a hard time getting him to get in bed with me. I think we finally went to sleep around 4-4:30 . We got up this morning around 9 AM I feel a little better but not 100 %. I have to find those cat carriers and get them washed up I'm sure they are dusty from sitting around, my sisters coming tomorrow to pick them up. I sure am gonna miss them.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/07/2006 8:34 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh yuck, I'm so sorry you're feeling bad!! Do you think there's a chance you're pregnant already???

     
  • At 1/07/2006 9:56 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I had thought that the other night. I was laying on the couch and moved and something pulled in my stomach and the only time it did that was when I was a few weeks pregnant with Little Guy then with the spotting it reminded me when I had a bladder infection when I was first pregnant with Little Guy. I would bleed when I went to the bathroom after sleeping or taking a nap but I doubt that I am it's probably just my silly thinking, but I am thinking about taking a pregnancy test just to be on the safe side before I start taking the clomid which could be any time now.

     
  • At 1/08/2006 2:04 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    YUCK!! Hope you are feeling better!
    I think Sonderful gets migraines, he sounds like you when he gets a headache, in bed for the rest of the day and sick sick sick!
    And it makes it so much harder when you got a lil one to deal with WHILE not feeling good!
    I know you hate to ask your Mom to watch Little Guy but I am sure she would for a bit so you can get a nice restful nap, Remember she does know what it is like to have a little one..LOL You deserve it! You need to take a rest girl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter