Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, January 01, 2006

Our New Year's Eve =)

Well since Boater didn't want to go over my sisters we stayed at home with our Little Guy. I am so glad we did. We had a nice evening I didn't get piss drunk =( I had a headache so I only drank like 1 pack of mudslides. We watched our local news station for the count down they have like 18 minutes of fireworks with music. Little guy kept saying ohhh snow...lol It was so cute. I got him to bed around 12 :45
Boater put together his little workhorse he got for Christmas and he has not left it alone. We are just gonna chill today we might get some of the kitchen stuff out of our room and start getting this kitchen in order. Tomorrow we will be taking our Christmas tree down. To bad we can't just throw it upstaires like it is and that way we won't have to worry about decorating it next year...lol I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve!! =)

3 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    I just put all our Christmas stuff away. Sailor is tearing down the outside lights. I'm gonna miss all the decorations! :(

     
  • At 1/02/2006 5:23 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    LOL at first I read that and thought, what in the world is a "Workhore" HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

     
  • At 1/02/2006 6:10 PM, Blogger JC said…

    LMAO I didn't realize I did that . These fingers sometimes go faster then my brain. It's fixed

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter