Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, December 23, 2005

GRRRR!!!!!

I am so pissed I could spit nails. I called the doctors office since they hadn't called me yet and they didn't know anything yet so I took a shower and as soon as I got out of there they called my doctor still wants me to go in for a pregnancy test. So now I have to wait till Tuesday to do that so that means more bleeding I could just cry. It's crazy there is no possible way I could be pregnant unless that shit thew in the window while I was sleeping not bloody likely.
We didn't go shopping yesterday Boater was to tired . He was suppose to have off today but volunteered to work . So we are going out tonight, no if ands or buts about it! Boater was a little upset yesterday, his mom called and he asked her if she was coming over on Christmas and she said probably not because she didn't get Little Guy anything and she feels bad. I say Christmas is not about that she could still come over and spend time with him and her son . It's not like were not use to her not getting us or him anything. I still have lots to do but feel so wore out I have no energy even all this coffee I drink don't help =) Oh BTW Java Mama I tried those holiday creamers from coffee-mate all except the peperment (sp) and my favorite is the pumpkin spice I am hooked and not looking forward for the holidays to end...lol Well got to go feed Little Guy =)

3 Comments:

  • At 12/23/2005 3:57 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Oh sorry you have not heard anything from the doctor!!
    I wonder why he is pushing so hard for you to take a test? Maybe you will get a Christmas Miracle! I believe they do happen! I hope you get to go shopping tonight. We have a few last minute stuff to do tonight too. I HATE LAST MINUTE SHOPPING... Next year WILL be different..LOL
    Have a great Friday!

     
  • At 12/23/2005 10:03 PM, Blogger JC said…

    She just wants to be safe then sorry I guess before she puts me on this medicne. I also believe in Christmas miracles but there is no possible way .

     
  • At 12/23/2005 10:23 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    They sure are being extra cautious huh?! I'm so sorry, I know you're frustrated.

    I too could always care less if anyone every bought anything for me or my family for Christmas, I truly enjoy being around family and friends during the holidays!!

    AND WOOHOO you're hooked huh?! I have to do another stock up! I was lucky that my friend Cubanita bought about 5 bottles for me!!! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter