Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, December 12, 2005

Doctors Appointment's

Well I went to have the Hysteroscopy test done to see if I had a polyp in my uterus or any fibroids and they didn't find anything so my doctor did an endometrial biopsy. She said she would have the results in about a week. Then she might put me on this medicine to bring on my period and start me on clomid (YAY!) finally =) . So after we left there we went to visit my mom at work to kill time before Little Guy's 2 year check up. He weighs 30.2 lbs doctor said that was in the 75th percentile and he is 34 3/4 inches tall which is in the 65th percentile . He is doing great =) I just love going for his well baby check ups . He didn't have to get any shots today except a flu shot which he goes back in a month for another one. Thats about it for my day. I was going to go shopping for some christmas presents but am cramping to bad ohh and bleeding again =( . So were gonna go out tomorrow .

3 Comments:

  • At 12/13/2005 1:17 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Definitely sounds like progress!! Little Guy is growing like a weed and he's right on track with his growth!

    Will your test results determine if or when they start the clomid?

     
  • At 12/13/2005 1:45 AM, Blogger JC said…

    She said she would call me in about a week since we don't really know when I will get a period or not because that is one of my problems I can go months with out it or with it. So I'm assuming since my last period was 10/28 which has been off and on, more on then off she may start me on the med hopefully the end of the month. =)

     
  • At 12/13/2005 1:52 AM, Blogger JC said…

    ohh I didn't answer the question..lol sorry been up since 6 this morning. Yes she waiting for the results. I had this done well not the Hysteroscopy but the endometrial biopsy before she started me on it the last time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter