Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good Morning

I am trying to figure out how to get this blog set the way I want it with no luck...lol Not much going on today. Boater (my hubby) is installing the sink and diswasher today YAY!!! we would have had the stove hooked up last night but it don't have power going to it so the guy who did the wiring is suppose to come here tomorrow and fix the problem. I just hope everything is done a few day's before Christmas. I want to make cookies with my little guy this year. Little guy has a cold :( it was just a runny nose then a stuffy nose now he's coughing a little still running around and eating normally. He goes for his 2 year check up tomorrow so I just hope they give him his shots with him having a slight cold. I still can not believe he's 2 already, time flies.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2005 6:37 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Aww I'm sorry he has a cold!! :(
    I would really love to make some Christmas Cookies this year, I just need to find the time.

    Hope your Little Guy feels better soon!

     
  • At 12/16/2005 1:41 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Thanks Java Mama

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter