Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, December 11, 2005

Hello

Yay! I finally got a blog =) I have been wanting to have one for a while now but never took the time. Boater and I decided to try and have another baby so I figured I'de start one now to have a place to go and jot everything down. I sometimes wished I was like most woman who can have kids whenever they want . I have polycystic ovarian syndrome and had to take fertility pills to get pregnant with my son. I was hoping once I had him that it wouldn't be hard to get pregnant again but I was wrong. So I went to the doctors about a month ago due to bleeding for 3 weeks which is one of the things I have suffered with since I started my period. The doctor had me get an ultrasound done and they think I may have a polyp so I go Monday to get a Hysteroscopy and if they do find one then I have to get a procedure done with a d&c then hopefully I can start taking the clomid.

5 Comments:

  • At 12/11/2005 10:51 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    WTG on getting a blog! :)

    I'll be thinking about you and praying for you as you go through this journey.

     
  • At 12/11/2005 12:01 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Aww Thanks candlelady =)

     
  • At 12/11/2005 6:35 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Welcome to blogging JC!!

    Good luck with your visits! Hopefully the clomid will get you going. I know many friends that have had success on it!

     
  • At 12/11/2005 9:09 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I only had to take it 4 times when I got pregnant with Nathan so I'm hoping it will work like that again =)

     
  • At 12/13/2005 1:18 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Wow... that's not many at all!!
    One of my closest friends tried for years and finally went on clomid and got pregnant. That was 4 yrs ago and she's pregnant again, this time it was a surprise!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter