Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, December 22, 2005

YAY Finally!!

I got another call from the doctors office. They want me to come in and get a pregnancy test just to make sure I'm not pregnant which I know I'm not (haven't had sex in almost 2 months due to this bleeding =( ) So the nurse is suppose to see if I can just take a home test, she's suppose to call me back tomorrow . I just had that Hysteroscopy done and I have been bleeding ever since so there is no way I could be...lol . So anywho they want to start me on that medicine that will get rid of the bleeding, then it will bring it back on like with in 2 weeks then I will take the clomid. Please keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer for me =) I am starting to get excited. Boater better be taking his vitamins....lol
We are going to go shopping today after Boater gets home. I want to go tomorrow but he wants to go tonight. Hopefully we'll get done with the Christmas shopping and I can finish getting this house together. I still need to paint the kitchen door, wash everything like the dishes that have been sitting around for almost 4 months due to remodleing the kitchen. I can not believe how fast this year has gone by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter