Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, December 17, 2005

Bored

I have been so bored these past few days. I can not find anything to get in to. I can't decorate for Christmas Boater still has not gotten the stuff out of the attic (Uhg!!) hello Christmas is like in a week. Still have lots of shopping to do which I figure we'll do Monday. I'm hoping to take Little Guy to see Santa Clause and I'm hoping by taking him early Monday morning the line won't be so long. He is such a restless kid he don't like staying or standing in one spot for very long. I hope he don't scream this year, he has been going around saying santa clause and getting excited everytime he see's him on TV . I ask him if he's gonna sit on Santa's lap and he say's ummm hmm so we'll see. Can't make cookies, still no oven. Someones suppose to come out Monday to look at it. I think it might be operator error...lol
I am getting anxiious waiting for the doctor to call . I have been bleeding ever since I got those test done last Monday it's like I'm having a regular period. Who knows with the way my cycle goes all I know is I am SICK of bleeding. I don't think I'll be taking the clomid this month. I should also be getting my test results from my pap smear here soon. So hopefully I'll be getting a card in the mail...lol thats what they do if everythings ok =)
My poor animals, Little Guy has been chasing the cats around trying to pull their tails and he'll go up to the dog and pull her ears and try to ride her if she's laying down he is so rough even with me I'll be standing there say getting a cup of coffee and he'll just run up to me and body slam me . When I say something to my mom or doctor about it I get well he's all boy (what does that mean) lol He is over his cold . I just hate when he's feeling bad , but I have been pretty lucky with him he's only gotten a cold a few times, he's never had an ear infection and the doctor said if he hasn't had any by the time he's 2 then he most likely won't get them at all. He is talking more and more each day. He loves to do puzzles and he's very good at them.

3 Comments:

  • At 12/17/2005 11:51 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Aww, I sure hope Little Guy likes Santa. Saira wasn't to fond of him. She was all excited about going to see him, sitting on his lap and telling him what she wanted for Christmas. It's her turn and she's like, no I don't want to. Real calm and casually...lol Then she started being forcful about it, not wanting to be in his lap...LOL We got a picture, but she says she wants to go see him again...lol And tell him what she wants. She's so funny.

     
  • At 12/20/2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    At this point I would just go out and buy one of those small decorated trees! lol Forget the stuff in the attic.

    If Little Guy does scream just get your pics, those are funny to look back on!! We need to send you some Christmas cookies. I don't know how you're doing it without the oven, it would drive me nuts!!

    Hope you're feeling better and all your test results come back okay!!

     
  • At 12/20/2005 11:35 AM, Blogger JC said…

    ohh I forgot to post that he got the stuff out Saturday when he came home from work he even had a fire going =) it would have been a great evening if I wasn't saying Little Guy don't touch that or Little guy come here...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter