Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good Evening

Not to much has been going on, I haven't gone shopping yet. Boater was to tired yesterday and we had to wait for his friend to come over today to see why the stove and dishwasher wasn't working . They are working now but the stove's door won't shut all the way unless you lock it some feature it has on it, but you can't use the oven when the door is locked so Boater is suppose to look at it tomorrow we'll see. I just can not wait for every little thing to be done so I can have my kitchen back..lol I am hoping to get our new furniture before Christmas we were told we'll probably get it the first week of January but I can hope right =) Little Guy has been very cranky in the evenings these last few days, he still has a little cold . He should be getting over it here in the next few days. My moms friend has a little girl that can read already and she's not even 2 I watched her on our local news station and it's amazing. I can kick myself in the ass . I have the same program but keep forgetting to play it. So I have decieded to play it for him every morning after he eats breakfast and in the afternoon when he's done eating lunch. If anyone is interested it's called "Your Baby Can Read" it's a 5 DVD set. The website is www.yourbabycanread.com . Here is the link to the interview my mom's friend was in http://www.thewbalchannel.com/news/5216239/detail.html

1 Comments:

  • At 12/20/2005 10:56 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    WooHoo!! Hope you get your furniture and kitchen stuff soon! I know you're on pins and needles! :)

    That's amazing about the reading...but you know their minds at that age are little sponges, they absorb everything!

    Good Luck Little Guy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter