Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Test Results

I got a call from the doctor's office of course it was a nurse and not my doctor =( Everything looks good my doctor wanted to know if I have had my period yet so I told her I started bleeding after I got the test done and have been ever since so she's suppose to let my doctor know and I also want to know when will she be putting me on the clomid I know that It will probably be next month since I have my cycle that if thats what it is I have no clue how am I suppose to know if I have been bleeding off and on more on then off since Oct 28th. If she has me do the same as I did when I got pregnant with Nathan then she'll have me take the clomid from day's 5-9 of my cycle and I am past that for this month.
Not much else is going on. I have to clean up some to get ready for company on Sunday. I am hoping Boater picks up some stuff for me to make cookies . I haven't made Christmas cookies gosh shince I was a teenager. Here's our tree we put it up over the weekend. I still have to put some bows on the top . I'm not to thrilled about it. I need to get some hooks , we put everything away Sunday night and when we went out shopping on Monday we got Little Guy some ornaments (spongebob, patrick, Dora and a hallmark my third christmas) .

1 Comments:

  • At 12/21/2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Well, the tree looks GORGEOUS!!!
    I'm glad you got a call today, I know you are anxious to know more though!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter