Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, December 29, 2005

Finally!!

Well I didn't hear anything from the doctors yesterday . I think I went to late to get that test for them to get it back yesterday. So I called them today since they hadn't called yet and it was going on 2 PM and of course I had to wait for a nurse to call me. I went to lay down for a little while and wouldn't you know it they called not once but twice....lol The second time they call they wanted to let me know my pap smear came back normal =) Of course my test came back negitive so they called me in a presciption I can not for the life of me remember what it is but I take it for 10 days . It's suppose to stop the bleeding with in those 10 days then I should get a period with in 2 weeks of ending the medicine and I'll start taking the clomid on the 5th through the 9th day of my cycle and then after that the fun begins =) Boater just went to get the meds and I love this insurance. When we were trying to have Little Guy the insurance we had at that time wouldn't cover it we paid like $95 for it. It only cost $10 this time woo hoo and while he was at Giant he got me 6 bottles of pumpkin spice creamer (mmmm)...lol
I didn't take my brother and nephew shopping yesterday . My brother wasn't feeling good plus it gave my nephew time to find the gift card we gave him which I ended up finding =) So I took them out today . First we went to get my nephews hair cut. Little Guy and I just waiting in the truck. I did see the mail man and UPS guy that always came to my old job but didn't get a chance to say hi. I even saw this girl I use to work with but I was trying not to let her see me, I can not stand her...lol Then we went to Target to exchange stuff for my brother and I got Boater a few t-shirts then off to Walmart so my nephew could get a game for his Xbox. I had a pretty good time it was nice to get out even though it was raining.
My sister invited us to there place for New Years Eve. I wasn't sure if I would be able to go because the only person I had to watch Little Guy is Boaters mom and he hadn't talked to her since Christmas when she hung up on him, but he did call her today to see if she could watch him I think his cousins will be there so that would be great they just love Little guy so much and he just lights up around all of his cousins so I'm sure he'll have a ball. I'm hoping to get piss drunk....lol I have 4 packs of mudslides in the fridge from Christmas plus their suppose to have drinks there . I haven't partyed (sp) with my sis in a long time.

4 Comments:

  • At 12/30/2005 12:45 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Good insurance totally rocks!!! My kids have cost us no more than $15 each time!! WOOHOO!

    And girl, you are such a holiday creamer junkie!! hahaha I love it!

    Please... drink a few for me, would ya?

     
  • At 12/30/2005 2:39 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I know there should be like a holiday creamer anonymous...lol I didn't even know they had them out until I read it on your blog =) I sure will have a few drinks for ya Java I am looking forward to it =)

     
  • At 12/30/2005 11:20 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad to hear the meds will be starting soon!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE FUN PART...HAHAHA
    Piss drunk you say... I hope to get some cocktails in me too!! I will have the boys but there is so much to do at my Aunt's The boys will be off playing all night long..LOL
    Don't get to drunk you piss on yourself though if your piss drunk..HAHAHA

     
  • At 12/30/2005 11:32 AM, Blogger JC said…

    LMAO I knew someone would say something about that :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter