Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just blabbering...lol

I can not believe how forgetful I am sometimes . I mean do you start loosing the ability to remember stuff when you hit 30? My memory has been going down hill slowly these last few years....lol Little Guy wanted to go downstairs and play with his cousin so I figure what the heck I need to get in the shower anyway so I come upstairs and the next thing I know the guys are here to fix the counter top. I had totally forgot they were coming but Yay it's fixed =)
When Boater came home we went to get that test done and you might have already read my comment from my previous post but we sat there for 45 mins waiting just to get a blood test done. Boater kept falling asleep I am just so glad he didn't start snoring...lol then when they kept calling ppl back he was like umm when is she going to get this blood drawn I've been up since 2:30 and would like to go home (men) . I just figured they were busy but when I got done and we left he said that the lady forgot to tell them I was there so hopefully they'll get the results in tomorrow so I can start taking this medicine so I can finally stop bleeding for more then a day or two
Tomorrow I am going to take my brother and his son to get my nephews hair cut then probably to Target so my brother and exchange his clothes that didn't fit him and my nephew can get a game and if we find the gift card we gave him then I might take him to walmart. I can not believe he has lost it already, why don't kids listen to you when you tell them to put that stuff away so they won't loose it.
We will be getting our furniture on Jan. 4th I am so excited =) So we call the Salvation Army to donate our old furniture and they won't take it due to it haveing like 2 little holes in it. I sometimes wish I never traded my pick up truck in for a blazer . We could have used it a lot of times and plus it would have been paid for by now...lol But luckily my sister wants it so now we have to find a way to get it to her she lives in PA. We decided to get rid of our cats =( just don't really have the time for them anymore. We have had them for like 7 or 8 years they are like my babies but the good thing is my sister is going to take them so I can always go and visit them. I was surprise she wanted both at first she's like we'll take garfield I was like ok now I just have to find someone to take cosmo she didn't realize I was getting rid of both and I told her I really didn't want to seperate them even though they are not related they have been together all of there lives so we were talking and she said she was taking both YAY!!! =) Well I guess I've bored ya's enough ...lol

4 Comments:

  • At 12/28/2005 1:21 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I hope you get the results soon!
    YAAY! On the new furniture..how exciting! Something new for Little Guy to jump on...hahaha

     
  • At 12/29/2005 12:55 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    My memory is slowly deterating! LOL

    Hope your results come in soon. I can't wait for new furniture too. I'm glad that your sister is getting your cats, it's hard to hand them over to strangers!!

     
  • At 12/30/2005 1:08 AM, Blogger JC said…

    Well Java it will be deterating more after next year =)

     
  • At 1/01/2006 8:29 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    I don't think it's an age thing either. It has something to do with children...lol Seriously! These two have just about left me dumb as a rock. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter