Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Our Christmas

We had a great Christmas. We got up around 8 and Little Guy went out into the living room pointing and saying ohhh whats that =) I fed him his breakfast then it was off to open presents. He had the hang of it this year, and got way to much ...lol Boater and I didn't give each other a lot , the new furniture and new desk was a big part of my Christmas presents =) He did get me a new coffee pot and new sneakers and he got a train. The coffee would have been better if I had that pumpkin spice creamer, I ran out and didn't realize the store closed early on Christmas Eve. I remembered and I was 1 hr to late =( My sister and her 5 kids and her boyfriend and her oldest daughters boyfriend came over. Boater called his mom he was suppose to go over and pick up his neice, nephew, mom & sister. I don't know what happened but the next thing I know Boater is upset and his mom hung up on him, she never called back and he didn't call her back so they never came over. I hate the way she makes him feel. How can a mother choose between her children, as long as I've been with Boater it has always been about his sister and bearly about him (strange) My sister announces that she got engaged Christmas Eve morning. I had a feeling that was gonna happen. This will be her 4th marriage, she gets divorced and then engaged thats her patteren. So she's suppose to get married next Christmas Eve, at least she's waiting a year .Three of my nieces stayed over and Boater and I took them shopping today. Little Guy stayed with his Uncle and cousin, I could not believe how crowded every place was it was crazy!! I know we were shopping for like 7 hrs. I wished they could have stayed longer. I miss them. I have to go for that stupid pregnancy test tomorrow it's just a wast of time for everyone IMO. I just want to stop bleeding. Well I guess I should go make sure Boater gets up for work and then I'm hitting the sack. I hope everyone had a great holiday!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/27/2005 3:11 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Sounds like you all had a good Christmas minus Boaters Mom... That sucks she is that way with him..
    I bet Little Guy got all kinds of goodies!!
    I hope your appt went ok!!

     
  • At 12/27/2005 5:35 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I go to get that dumb pregnancy test done and they forgot I was there so I waited 45 mins just so they could draw some blood. I like that I'm able to see this doctor again because they do everything at the doctors office and I don't have to go to the lab =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter