Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, December 31, 2005

Oh Well

I am a little upset =( We were suppose to go to my sisters for a party tonight, but Boater decides after we get a sitter for Little Guy that he don't want to go. We never go out for New Years and was hoping to go out and have fun. Oh well .
Little Guy woke me up this morning a little after 5 AM soaked so I changed him and the little stinker would not go back to sleep. I think I have finally stoped bleeding YIPPIE ..lol My sister is coming today to take my nephew (my brothers son) home and pick up the furniture. I guess I'll be sitting on the floor until Wednesday...lol Well off to get some coffee in me maybe it will wake me up.

2 Comments:

  • At 12/31/2005 11:20 PM, Blogger JC said…

    well we spend a lot of time in what I call a computer room. It has a TV and actually it's the one with the DVR =) Little Guy is just loving it running around acting silly.

     
  • At 1/02/2006 5:25 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    :( Sorry your plans were changed, mine were too! I thought I was going to end up at home all alone but I decided to cave under peer pressure! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter