Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, January 04, 2006

AHHHH....

Yay!! We got our furniture today. It is so comfy. The loveseat rocks and reclines (thats my favorite piece). The couch also reclines on both emds. The coffee table's top extends so you could write, eat ext. We looked at them and all they had were ones that were better for like a sectional, we didn't even know this did that until they brought it in to the house it had lifted up a little. The lamps were in a box and Boater got them out and the glass was not in them so he had me look for instructions and it didn't have any, so he took them apart some to get the glass in then after he got them both done he realized how the glass fit in them and he didn't have to take them apart ....LMAO (men) Boater has already broke it in napping on it. Here are some pics.


I couldn't really get good pic's these just don't do it justice...lol Not to much going on you know same shit different day =) . My sister will be taking the cats this weekend. I have to find and clean their carriers. I can not wait to stop taking these hormones, I have been such a bitch the past few day's I can hardley stand myself...lol but hopefully it will all be worth it in the long run. I took something called provera last time when I was trying to get pregnant with Little Guy and the side effects were a lot better then with this prometrium. Well gotta run Little Guy's upset cuz daddy went to bed.

7 Comments:

  • At 1/05/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Ahhh the furniture!!! Congrats!

    Hey, are your lamps Amber? Do they light on the bottom or is that the flash reflection?

     
  • At 1/05/2006 2:34 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Yup they are Amber and yes they light on the bottom also. You can have it to where the bottom is on or just the regular light is on or have them both on. =)

     
  • At 1/05/2006 10:46 PM, Blogger JC said…

    now all I need to do is figure out what accent color to go with it.

     
  • At 1/06/2006 8:54 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Love your new stuff :) Neat, your lamps sound so cool. I can already tell that JavaMama will want your lamps... ;)

     
  • At 1/06/2006 12:44 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    JC I love the new set! It looks so nice..soon as we move(if we move) we are getting new stuff too!
    That last picture looks so funny, I know the top of the table is probably on your couch right, but it looks like it is levatating over the coffee table..LOL

     
  • At 1/06/2006 1:57 PM, Blogger JC said…

    no the top is not on the couch..lol I just put it up to show ya's

     
  • At 1/06/2006 6:09 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    LOL It totally looks like it is levatating..HAHA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter