Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, January 02, 2006

A Nice Day at Home.

We spent the day inside which was nice plus it's raining outside (Ali did you send that rain my way) =) Boater is into trains right now so he has been trying to build and put together a layout for it with houses and water towers, and other stuff, he even got stuff to make mountains. I can not wait to see his finished product..lol We took the Christmas tree and decorations down it only took us like 1/2 hour to 45 minutes. You should have seen me trying to hand him the tree so he could get it in the attic. I have been on that prometrium for 5 days now, it is a hormone and boy have I been crabby. I'll take the pills and then like an hour or so my mouth gets really dry and my equilibrium is off . It looks like I'm drunk . Little Guy is loving the train or choo choo as he calls it. He has been such a little stinker today. I can not wait to get our furniture. It is so bare out in the living room. I'll have to post pics when we get it =) I hope everyone has a great day!

5 Comments:

  • At 1/02/2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    You must have sent that rain right on down this way today! BLAH!

    I need to take down all of my stuff too, but the rain just makes me lazy. Can you drive and take those meds???

     
  • At 1/02/2006 6:18 PM, Blogger JC said…

    It has Do not drive, operate machinery or anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to this medicine.

     
  • At 1/02/2006 6:27 PM, Blogger JC said…

    and I also have been craving chocolate..lol Boater just went and got me a bunch of goodies. I can not wait to try the Dove candies he got me with carmel in the middle mmmmm yummy =)

     
  • At 1/03/2006 7:23 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    LOL Did I send the rain to you? Ya I guess, but who is sending the snow that is coming our way to us? LOL It has not rained to much today but I hear snow is in the forecast!!
    Hope you get your furniture soon!
    HAHA Guys and their addictions/fazes...LOL

     
  • At 1/03/2006 7:35 PM, Blogger JC said…

    We have had rain for 2 days now. I would love some snow Little Guy hasn't played in any yet this year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter