Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, January 05, 2006

2005 Year In Review::

I know this is a little late =)

2005 Year in ReviewBorrowed from 3 Guy's a Girl and a Blog
Please play along and post one in your blog too! Let me know if you do so I can read yours too!!
********************************
BEST MEMORY: Boater getting a great job with great pay & bennifits.

WORST MEMORY: My brother trying to cut his wrists in front of me.

FAVE SONG OF 2005: The one that comes to mind is You & Me from Lifehouse

FAVE MOVIE/DVD of 2005: haven't really watched any Little Guy keeps me busy =)

FAVE NEW TV SHOW of 2005: Ghost Whisper

FAVE MUSIC CD of 2005: sad to say but I didn't get any cds this past year

FAVE BOOK I READ in 2005: again sad to say but didn't read any except kids books

FAVE NEW FOOD in 2005: hmmm I don't think I tried anything new

MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS in 2005: hmmm Being a good mom and wife =)

MY HOPES/WISHES for the NEW YEAR, 2006: That my family and friends stay happy and healthy all year long! (ditto Ali & Java)
That we get pregnant soon with baby #2 and that she or he is healthy, and I have a great pregnancy =)
That Little Guy keeps growing and learning like all normal kids.
That my mom can stop working 2 jobs and take some time to herself.

FAVE NEW WEBSITE of 2005: I have 2 the first is Moms-Online I have met some wonderful women there and feel that I now have a second family, and Blogger. I have really enjoyed blogging and learning more about my friends. Thanks Ladies at Moms-Online for introducing this to me.

2 Comments:

  • At 1/06/2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    I did this finally on my blog... :)

     
  • At 1/06/2006 11:24 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Wow JC I'm so sorry that you had to witness what your brother was going through, that must have been tough!!

    Good luck on the baby makin' you know we're all rootin' for ya!!!
    And I'm glad you joined us crazy bloggers too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter