Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, January 09, 2006

Our Sunday

Little Guy decided to wake me up at 6:45 AM I tried to get him back to sleep but that didn't happen, so I changed and fed him. Then off to finally look for those cat carriers. Had to clean them they were very dusty, hadn't used them since we took them to get fixed and that was probably 6 years ago. I cleaned the litter box real good and put it in a plastic bag and put just a little bit of litter in it incase they had to go before my sister took them home with her. Well after that I needed a shower so I thought I would take Little Guy in with me to save time. He really doesn't like a shower but he did pretty good in it yesterday besides the fact that he peed on me once in the shower and twice after we got out. Boater was getting all the kitchen stuff out of the bedroom and running all the dishes through the dishwasher and putting other stuff away and getting rid of stuff we probably wouldn't use. I would really like to get a new microwave. The one I have is nice but I would like a stainless steel one to match the rest of the appliances. The one we have is white. Little Guy fell a sleep around 12 watching spongebob one of his favorites. I tried to take a short nap but thats when my sister got here and that made the dog bark so Little Guy woke up. He slept for like an hour. My brother moved in with her so he came with her to get the rest of his stuff. I told him I was gonna miss my babysitter ..lol Little Guy's gonna miss him. My brother might be an asshole a lot of times but he has always been great with Little Guy and Little Guy just loves him so much. He calls him rar cuz my brother will chase him around and act like a monster...lol he can say Jeff but it cute hearing him come up with little nicknames for ppl. He started calling my sister lala , we have no clue why. The only thing she could think of was when she had him for the weekend a few months ago she was singing to him. So then it was time to get the cats into the carriers . My one cat was no problem getting in there even though I had to push him in it. The other one got up into a little space under the bed I had such a hard time just reaching to try and grap him but I finally got him and looked at Boater and he finally asked me if I needed help (men) but then again he was busy getting the kitchen straightened out. I just didn't want to get all scratched up. Poor cats were just meowing like crazy and the one cat sounds just like a baby its so weird..lol I called my sister later just to see how they were doing, she said they were hiding behind the couch..lol the usual when they go to a new place. I do miss them and I did cry after they left. I felt like a big baby, but they aren't gonna be abused and they'll still be together. We just chilled the rest of the night. Played with Little Guy and watched some TV which is hard when Little Guy is up. He did fall a sleep around 10 Boater and I were watching Masters of Horror . Has anyone watched that? It's a series on Showtime. If you like horror you'll like this very disturbing...lol Not to much planned for today I might get Boater to put the knobs on the cabinets. I am tired of having to open them from the corners and breaking my nails...lol. I hope everyone had a great weekend and I hope Java-Mama is feeling better. Have a great day!

3 Comments:

  • At 1/10/2006 2:29 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Aww, poor kitties. I know you can't wait for the kitchen to be all done. Knobs would be nice huh? lol Hello Boater...duh..put the knobs on...hehe!

     
  • At 1/10/2006 3:05 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I would do it myself but the cabinets don't have the holes predrilled in them so I don't want to mess them up plus I have never put knobs on cabinets before...lol

     
  • At 1/11/2006 2:54 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    LOL yeah, you need your knobs!!

    I know you're going to miss your cats but like you said before you'll still get to see them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter