Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, January 12, 2006

Potty Training Time

I started potty training Little Guy Today =) . I thought that maybe he's ready , the other day we were downstairs and he kept saying pee pee so I turn to look at him and he had his pants down pointing at his wee wee (thats what we call it) I had to find his potty cuz Boater let him play with it, I washed it up and put him on it a few times today. He did get like 2 little poopies in the potty.WTG Little Guy!! He did start getting upset when I put him on it a few times. In the evening I stopped I was not feeling good and my cycle is real heavy right now. I am even affraid to sit on the furniture thats how bad it is. I know TMI I feel so worn out today to. I can not wait till Friday , from what I remember once I start taking the clomid it slows down and is gone by the last day I'm on it.
It was such an ugly day it rained all day. It's days like this when I just want to sleep all day..lol Boater was so tired today he slept for like 2 hours when he got home then I had to get him up cuz I needed a shower . When I got out of the shower he was feeding Little Guy , then went back to bed a little while after that. I hate that he has to get up so early to go to work and they are talking about him coming in an hour earlier . So that means he will be getting up at 1:30 AM. He got his first review last week, he was suppose to have had 3 by now but they have been so busy they just did the 90 day one. He got an awesome review. I'm so proud of my hubby. =)

3 Comments:

  • At 1/12/2006 10:09 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    WTG Little Guy! When's his birthday? He's close to the same age as Princess, right? She just turned two a couple days ago. I sooo wish she was ready to potty train! And WTG Boater on the awesome review! :)

     
  • At 1/12/2006 10:47 AM, Blogger JC said…

    He turned 2 on Nov 29th =)

     
  • At 1/12/2006 12:04 PM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Good job Lil' Guy! I don't blame you for not wanting to sit on the new furniture... You could pile up a whole bunch of towels though...LOL

    1:30am? OMG! That's just crazy... poor Boater

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter