Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Monday, January 16, 2006

Tired!

I have been so tired the last day or two, but when I go to lay down it takes me forever to get to sleep. AF is almost gone and making it's way to you Blue =) .
We had a pretty good day besides me being a little bitch...lol We took Little Guy to the doctors to get his second dose of the flu shot. He was such a big boy , he didn't even cry! Just like his mama =) Then we went to the store to pick up a few things. While we were done there we stopped in Rite Aid so I could get a little pocket calender so I can keep track of when I started the prometrium and the clomid and all the other good stuff...lol that way I'll have it incase the doctors asks. I did that last time and maybe it will help me this time since I pretty much know the day we got pregnant . I did read up on clomid a little bit last night. Last time I had to chart my temp. but I don't see what good that does I never could tell ...lol
Boater said we'll take Little Guy to my sisters on Friday but I better be ready when he gets home...lol They are going to be doing a rebuild at his job next week and don't get any days off =( I told him he better have some energy when he gets home, if not go buy some vitamins.
I need to get back into getting Little Guy on the potty. Were gonna start again tomorrow . I would have kept up with it if I didn't have AF so bad last week. I hope you all have had a good day =)

5 Comments:

  • At 1/17/2006 9:32 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Yay! I'm waiting patiently for her! I use fertilityfriend.com to keep track of when I start my period, when I start taking meds, and when we have sex. I don't take my temp or do any of the other stuff, but it does help me keep track. I just have to remember to look it up before I go to the doctor's.

     
  • At 1/17/2006 9:39 AM, Blogger JC said…

    I have thought about doing it that way but I can keep this in my pocketbook and that way I won't forget it. I have such a bad memory sometimes...lol

     
  • At 1/17/2006 11:03 AM, Blogger hilary said…

    be patient with the potty thing. i don't know what it's like with a boy, but my girls both completely skipped the potty and went straight to the toilet when they were 3.

     
  • At 1/18/2006 1:57 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Neither of mine liked the potty either...straight to the toilet!
    I do not miss AF and I dread getting it back later this year!!

     
  • At 1/18/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Princess has a potty chair that she can use as a potty chair or a top seat for our toilet. She likes either one, but did seem to like being on the big toilet a little better. Unfortunately, we all use that bathroom cuz we don't like our other bathroom, so it was too big of a hassle to take that thing off and on all the time. She's starting to like her own potty chair more and more anyway, though, so I guess it'll work out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter