Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, January 14, 2006

A Fairly Nice Day!

We had a pretty good day today. Boater had to work till 2:30 PM. I got uup and changed and fed Little Guy goofed off for a bit and finish straightening up what I didn't get to yesterday. Aunt Flo is still kicking my butt =( but it does seem to be slowing a little I know TMI...lol
Boater went and got his mom on his way home from work and when they got here Little Guy was napping. I let him sleep for a bit then got him up. They played and we ate dinner then we played for a bit then Boater took her home. I only got irritated once while she was here...lol Little Guy keeps getting on the coffee table and he'll lay on it stand up on it and I have tried everything to get him to stop with no luck! So tonight he's standing on it and I'm trying to get him to understand that you don't do that, for 1 and for 2 that you could fall and get hurt. So what does she do? She's like what ya doing dancing, then she says yay and starts clapping. I'm thinking to myself Hello haven't you heard me getting on him about not doing that and here she is like saying it's ok to get up there UGH!
I talked to my sister last night and the cats are doing just great. They are out and about and even playing with my sister's kitten. She wants us to bring Little Guy up Friday so she can have him for the weekend. So I think we are I wasn't sure cuz Boater gets up so darn early on Saturdays that I didn't know if he would be up for an hour drive both ways, but he said we will be taking him. I was like Hello it will be baby making time hopefully and this way we won't have to worry I mean I'll still worry about my Little Guy but we won't have to worry about him walking in on us or whatever. I'm gonna think positive but really am not gonna get my hopes up that I'll get pregnant the first cycle on the cloimd. When I got pregnant with Little Guy I was on 150 mg , she started me out on 100 mg this time I forgot why she did that..lol What mg are you going to be on Blue if I may ask? My doctor only goes up to 200 mg and then she said if nothing happens I'll have to go see a fertility spec. =( I figure it worked once it should work again, but I am getting older to.
Not to much else went on today. We did have flurries but that was all it was :( I would like to have at least 5 inches Little Guy just loves snowmen and I would love to help him make a little one :)
I hope everyone has had a great day =)

3 Comments:

  • At 1/15/2006 10:21 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    I'm not sure! I'll let you know in about a week, okay? I didn't even think to ask cuz this'll be my first time on it.

     
  • At 1/15/2006 10:31 AM, Blogger JC said…

    my first time she put me on 50 mg =)

     
  • At 1/16/2006 1:25 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Glad your MIL was not to bad this time.. also glad to hear the cats are doing good and you will get a lil time to yourselves. Every couple deserves it!!
    GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN TRYING..LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter