Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF!!!

TGIF Everyone!! I hope everyones having a great day. I am getting ready to get Little Guy in the shower with me, he don't really care for showers but I'm trying to save time. I did get his nails cut which is a job . I use to do them when he was sleeping but that don't work anymore =( We will be taking him over my sisters when Boater gets home. Boater did take off tomorrow so we will be able to chill for a bit. I may have a few drinks not sure though (it may be my last chance Hopefully..lol) It's gonna be nice to have Boater all to myself tomorrow, but we might be getting our bedroom straightened up.
Little Guy's favorite word is no and it's driving me crazy...lol I'm hoping it's just a phase he has added un uh to it. so now it's no unuh mama he's a little stinker. Well got to get moving I hope everyone has a great rest of the day =)

3 Comments:

  • At 1/20/2006 11:22 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    Drink up! I hope this is your last chance for a while, too! :) Have a fun weekend!

     
  • At 1/21/2006 12:33 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    DITTO What Blue said!! DRINK UP GIRL!!! That also tends to making the *trying* process exciting..LOL
    Good luck!!
    And sorry, the no thing really is not a phase, My boys still say it..LOL
    But hey at least Little Guy calls you Mama now and not dada anymore..HAHAHA

     
  • At 1/21/2006 7:14 PM, Blogger JC said…

    yeah sometimes I wished he still did call me daddy...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter