Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Hi

Not really much going on. I have been very lazy and don't know why. I mean I am a little lazy but the past few days I haven't felt like doing anything at all...lol
I took the last clomid yesterday. It couldn't be better timing for my sister to take Little Guy for the weekend. I read that ppl should ovulate 5-9 days after you take your last pill but to start trying 2 to 3 days before that =) wooo hooo I just hope that the clomid gets me to ovulate. I am starting to get anxious.
Boater was such a sweetie yesterday. I had fallen a sleep on the loveseat after I put Little Guy down for his nap ( I just can't help falling a sleep in that thing) Well I was waiting for him to get home so we could watch Days, so anyhoo he wakes me up and has a big order of boardwalk fries w/vinegar . They were so yummy. When I was pregnant with Little Guy and when we were at this certain mall I always had to stop and get them ...lol Don't ya just love it when they do little things like that for ya =)
I hope they don't work him to hard in the next few weeks. They are getting ready to do a rebuild and when he first started there a few months ago his first week they were doing one he worked 79 hrs that first week and I think he almost worked that the second week to . We hardley saw him.
Well I have to get my lazy butt up or I'm not going to...lol I hope everyone has a great day!

6 Comments:

  • At 1/18/2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    I have no idea what boardwalk fries are but mmmm they sound yummy with vinegar!! :D

    Yeah don't work him too hard, he needs to save up some energy for um..... YOU!!!

     
  • At 1/18/2006 10:12 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Gina I didn't like them with vinegar before I got pregnant with Little Guy..lol

     
  • At 1/18/2006 10:44 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    I like fair fries with a bit of vineger, not a whole bunch but just a dribble to give it that tang. Heres to hoping everything goes the way you want it to this weekend coming.

     
  • At 1/19/2006 12:53 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    You guys are making me hungry!!

     
  • At 1/19/2006 9:03 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    What are boardwalk fries?

     
  • At 1/19/2006 2:51 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Sounds like you have a FUN weekend planned!!
    Hope it all works out in your favor!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter