Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Thursday, January 26, 2006

Same Ole Shit...lol

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is having a good Thursday. Not to much going on you know same shit different day. Boater took a break yesterday from babymaking which pissed me off...lol but there is always next month and like I've said before I'm not getting my hopes up all we can do is try.
Little Guy is doing great, still a little monster I swear he is all boy! He came to me today and said he wanted to ride daddys car all I could do was laugh and told him he has what 14 more years for that. I have been very lazy in the potty training department. A friend of mine gave me a website where you can print out the potty charts so I'm gonna get him some Spongebob and Dora stickers Thank You Gina =)
Boater has been working a lot this week due to the rebuild of the drumstick machine but he got his goal assesment (sp) done today and plus got a $1.45 raise woo hoo you go guy. I am so proad of my hubby. His boss is like are you gonna be here for 20 yrs...lol he said well he don't plan on looking to go anywhere right now. I sure hope not this is the best job he has ever had! Thats about it. I hope everyone has a great rest of the day.

4 Comments:

  • At 1/27/2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Good luck on the potty training! I keep hoping Princess will train herself. LOL I got this Potty Power DVD from the library, so I'm gonna let her watch it while sitting on the potty once a day. It's just one day of babymaking, you've been trying all the other days, so there's still hope! Keep your fingers crossed and don't stress! :) Congrats to Boater on the raise!

     
  • At 1/27/2006 1:10 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    You can find potty books too!!
    Good luck with the potty training, but remember he is only 2 there is no rush. I know you are tired of changing shitty diapers though..LOL
    YAAY! CONGRATS ON THE RAISE BOATER!!
    Didn't you just say on the phone the other day about how he is getting anxious because it should of happened already.. See things are working out in your favor!! Maybe that is a good sign!!

     
  • At 1/27/2006 1:29 PM, Blogger JC said…

    Yeah he was suppose to get a dollar after 90 days which was almost a month ago but he's happy that he got the extra 45 cents...lol

     
  • At 1/27/2006 4:17 PM, Blogger JC said…

    ohh and on the potty training thng I am just tired of fighting with him and being kicked when I change his diaper...lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter