Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hi!

Hello, Not to much going on same old shit different day...lol. Little Guy got home Sunday around 3:30. My sister said he missed me =) she had a hard time getting him to sleep, she said he would go to her bedroom door knocking on it saying I want mama lets go then he would call for his uncle which he calls him rarr and telling him he wants to go get mama and daddy aww that just broke my heart when she told me that. He did have a good time she said. Her kids came over again Saturday night so he had them to play with they just love him to pieces, she said he even sat there and watched a movie wow that surprised me he is always on the go here. He will be visiting her again at the end of Feb. she is gonna take him the weekend of our anniversary =).
This babymaking is tougher then I thought it would be...lol I am not use to getting it everyday due to the fact that my periods don't like to leave. I even had to sit in a hot bath yesterday. I mean don't get me wrong it is great and it is bringing us closer it's almost like it was when we first got married but it sure does wear ya out...lol Boater even said it feels like were newlyweds =) I'm just hoping all this hard work pays off. I am getting a little worried I think my period wants to come on not sure though I am bloated and my boobs hurt from time to time. I am still thinking positive though.
I wish I knew how to get this blog updated and get a name for it, everytime I try to think of a name my mind goes blank. I would also like to come up with a name other then JC but the only nicknames Boater calls me is either mama or nettybutt or his special lady and I wouldn't use none of them...lol oh well I guess it will do for now.
I hope everyone has a great day!

2 Comments:

  • At 1/24/2006 2:38 PM, Blogger Mary said…

    Oh c'mon now... you know you want us all to call you NettyButt!!! LOL ;)

    Glad you're getting some couple time in for the baby makin'. I'm just not sure I could do it! lol

     
  • At 1/25/2006 8:51 AM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Sounds like Little Guy had a good time! Thats great!!
    Sounds like you and boater did too..LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter