Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Sunday, January 22, 2006

Waiting Anxiously!

I am here just waiting for my Little Guy to come home. I have missed him terribly. It's almost 3 PM. Boater had to work today and I am so bored I am going crazy...lol
We had a great day yesterday even though it flew by. Boater didn't get up till around 12:30 PM so we just chilled a bit watched some TV and got on the pc for a bit. He went shopping by his self, I just didn't feel like going so he got some fish and shrimp while he was out and cooked that when he came home so we had a nice romantic candle lit dinner and listen to some music. Then it was alone, alone time...lol. He had to get to bed early since he had to get up for work today. I fell a sleep on the loveseat watching Masters of Horror , then at like 3:19 I got woken up by Boater . Apparently the dog had diarrhea and Boater stepped in it when he got out of bed eeewwww (better him then me) He thought I was gonna clean that up (yeahright) So he did clean it up and I put the dog outside till I got up incase she had to go again. I didn't want it on the new carpet.
So not much going on today just waiting for my Little Guy to get home then we'll hang out with my sister have dinner which we always do when she comes over. Then it will be babymaking time =)

2 Comments:

  • At 1/23/2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    I know, bowlergirl stayed the night at my aunt's house on Sat. night and I missed having her here. It is so wierd when she is gone since I always have her. Good luck on the babynaking, i know you will have fun LOL!

     
  • At 1/24/2006 9:13 AM, Blogger Blue said…

    Sounds like a good weekend...minus the poop!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter