Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Saturday, January 21, 2006

What a Day!!

Little Guy and I woke up later then usual that threw my day off some but I had us ready when Boater got home which he was late getting home because he wanted to talk to someone to see if he got his bonus check which is the profit sharing he gets every month and to ask why hasn't he gotten his dollar raise that he was suppose to get after 90 days but of course the guy had already went home =( . So we leave around 4:15 and of course we go at rush hour so it took longer then we thought. Well my sister gives Boater crappy directions which we should have just gone with the directions off of map quest. We get lost and we called her she was like ok I'm coming so we are sitting at a Turkey Hill store waiting, Little Guy is crying throwing a fit in his car seat ppl are looking at us like were crazy or gonna rob the store, so I told Boater to go in and find out if there were anymore Turkey Hills on that street so we leave there and as we were going to another one we past them , so I blew the horn and we pulled over until they got in front of us. Then my idiot sister blew through a yellow light and of course when we went through it it was red, and guess what? We got pulled over by an undercover cop =(. Boater got a ticket for $106 and some change and a possible 3 points UGH!! He took it better then I thought he would. He is still upset about it but more upset that he didn't stop when he knew he should have . So we finally get to my sisters and had dinner and chilled for awhile. I had to beg my ex-BIL so 3 of my nieces could come over to visit. My one neice has the chicken pox and he didn't want the other ones to come over due to them being around her. I wasn't worried cuz Little Guy got his chicken pox shot and even if that didn't work I feel it's better he gets it now then later. Boater didn't get them until he was 25 and boy did he go through hell. I got to see the cats and they look like they like it there so that made me feel good =).
We got home a little after 11PM I did have a few drinks but had a headache so I didn't drink that much =( I seem to always get a headache before I want to drink here lately. Boater and I spent a little time together then we went to watch Day's from that day and he fell a sleep right at the start of it , so here I am trying to watch it with his snoring...lol I did manage to watch it and I wanted to watch my other shows like Passions, Ghost Whisper and Trading Spouses but didn't want to listen to his snoring anymore so I just went to bed. I can not remember the last time I was in bed before 2 AM..lol. So today were just gonna chill we may go to the store and get a few things but other then that it's just gonna be a nice quiet day enjoying each other =). I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 Comments:

  • At 1/22/2006 2:32 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    Doesn't sound like there was any babymaking in this post? LOL
    Sounds like a nice relaxing evening though!! Those are always nice, I love just relaxing with Hubby and watching tv..
    But I just have to laugh at Boater getting into Days..HAHAHA Hubby knows alot of the storylines and will watch it if it is on because he knows changing it will get him killed..LOL

     
  • At 1/22/2006 2:47 PM, Blogger JC said…

    LOL I put we spent time together when we got home (babymaking time) =) It was a nice evening would have been better if Boater didn't get pulled over.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter