Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A place where I come just to jot down my thoughts and feelings =)



Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Trains

Hi everyone. I hope you are all doing good =) Yesterday Boater went out and got all the supplies to build Little Guy a platform for a train to go around his room. It is like right overtop the door, of course I had to help. He spent all day and evening on it and it's still not done. I would love to do his room with trains. I even looked to see if they had any toddler train beds besides Thomas the tank and only found one but Boater didn't like it =( so now I'm looking for a car theme and still no luck, he already has a car bed. I did find a nascar border but they don't have anything to go with it. I would like to find a theme that has curtains bedding and border that matches the yellow walls and blue carpet. Boater did say we cold repaint his room.
Seems like I've done chased a lot of ppl away from reading my blog or I'm just that boring ppl don't want to read it anymore....lol and I get some ppl that come on and never leave comments. I always try to leave a comment when I go to everyones blog =)
Little guy has been such a stinker lately. I wish I knew how to get him to stop hitting me and screaming when he don't get his way. The other day I was in the kitchen making dinner and he comes in there and starts pulling my pants and underwear down. I am usually in pj's since I bearly go anywhere so it's not hard for him to pull them down. I thought it would only be a 1 time thing but I was wrong. I try telling him that's not nice to stop . I just hope he don't decide to do it when we have ppl over..lol
Thats about it here. I hope everyone has a great day.

8 Comments:

  • At 1/31/2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Mary said…

    Pottery Barn has an awesome Train Bedroom set! Pricey...but it's nice :) Do you scrapbook? The new CTMH catalog has some nice Train Stamps!!

    I think I've been to the blog a few times and closed out. I have been in a funk the last few days
    :( I'm sorry!!!

     
  • At 1/31/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger JC said…

    It's not you Java but I hope you can get out of that funk.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 12:30 PM, Blogger ::Ali:: said…

    I hve seen tons of nice train stuff.. let me look and I will let you know whre I find them!
    ugh, Little Guy stop being so mean to your Mommy!! LOL
    JC have you tried time outs, I know he is only 2 and you may have to hold him down, hell I still have to hold down Sonshine at times..
    Or you can try a time out chair and a timer , it may take a bit to get going but you never know.. It may work!!
    Good Luck!!

     
  • At 2/01/2006 1:01 PM, Blogger JC said…

    I am trying time outs the doctor said to put him in his room for a minute per age so thats 2 mins. It's still not working but I'm gonna give it a little more time.

     
  • At 2/01/2006 1:26 PM, Blogger Nae said…

    Wow a train, that sounds cool, I wanna see pics of it when it is all completed lady. As far as the whole depantsing thing hmmm, i never heard of a kid doing that b4 so I do not have any advice for that except as ali said time-outs. Maybe he will start to associate that if i do this to mommy I get this, and just stop doing it ya know. I hope it gets cured quick though.

    If it is me coming here and not posting, I am so sorry JC. Just alot of the times I don't know what to write and sometimes I go to write something but then to me it sounds wierd so I erase it. So as i said b4 if it is me Sorry, I will try to be better :)

     
  • At 2/01/2006 2:10 PM, Blogger JC said…

    It's not any of you gals!!

     
  • At 2/01/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger Blue said…

    My friend just told me today that she saw a cute train bed at Toys R Us.

     
  • At 2/03/2006 9:20 AM, Blogger Jayme Downs said…

    Awww, trains!

    Quick story...

    When I was like 5 or 6 years old, my mom and dad made a train set for me...it was HUGE, and a big suprise for Christmas. They'd go to the train stores and buy train stuff all the time. I think it took my dad all year to make it. We moved and had to get of it though. It wasn't a moveable kinda thing. ugh, it was so awesome!

    I've been lots of cute train bedding online before. I would always do searches for Ryan and Saira's beds. :)

    hehe, that's kinda funny he does that. Saira likes to pull out pants down every once in awhile. Especially when we're laying down. She's goofy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site Meter